EarthBound Zero at PAX East 2012
Popular Posts:None found
A long while back I posted about I Am The Will’s “NESBound” music project, which involves redoing EarthBound’s music into what they might’ve sounded like on an old NES console.
Here’s some of I Am The Will’s latest work, it’s really cool as always 😀
The video has four songs:
- Kraken’s Theme
- Battle Against a Machine
- Sanctuary Boss Theme
- Smiles and Tears
When I heard Smiles and Tears, it reminded me of the ending to StarTropics and got me thinking about how similar an NES version of EarthBound’s ending could be done, with this music here playing over a similar cool-looking slideshow of hand-drawn stuff.
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to More NESBound Music!
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.