March 31st, 2010 | Events, Itoi

Last night I posted a video showing the super-giant Mr. Saturn and Itoi interacting. I found out about it because Itoi’s company put up a new section on their site for MOTHER series stuff here.

So like the old days of the MOTHER 3 World site, I thought it’d be neat to try to keep an updated translated version of the site. So you can check out the translated page here:

MOTHER Stuff

I’ll probably only keep that front page updated, all the other old content and such is way too much for me to handle, but someday I’ll put together a project to try to translate it all once and for all.

Anyway, more news about the giant Mr. Saturn and the event this Saturday are on the page, so check it out. You can get a commemorative photo taken with the giant Mr. Saturn at the event, you can get limited edition stickers, and get a sneak peek at new MOTHER and MOTHER 2 plushes and figures that will be appearing as prizes in arcades later this year!

26 Comments to Itoi’s New MOTHER Page Translated

KingDarian said on Mar. 31, 2010

“On top of that, Banpresto has made new MOTHER and MOTHER 2 figures and plushes that will be used as crane game prizes starting in June.”

:OOOOOOOOOOO

Poe said on Mar. 31, 2010

Oh man, stuff from MOTHER and also figures along with plushies? It’s really too bad Kyo can’t go to this, but I hope that page will be updated revealing the new stuff too. I wonder what they’ll be pulling from MOTHER. I hope it’s an enemy.

Satsy said on Mar. 31, 2010

I want Mother things. I want the main characters in figure/plush form. I want all sorts of giddy things.

I’m a (selective) merch whore. :3

neonix said on Mar. 31, 2010

“new MOTHER and MOTHER 2 plushes and figures that will be appearing as prizes in arcades later this year!’

BRACE YOUR WALLETS. Reading this made me pee a little.

BottleRocket said on Mar. 31, 2010

It’s so cool to see new pages about MOTHER stuff on Itoi’s site, thanks for translating it. I really can’t wait to see what those figurines are going to look like!

PK Saturn said on Mar. 31, 2010

I find it unusual that 4 years after the release of the final game in the series, they are still making merchandise for it. Anyone else find it weird?

Mato said on Mar. 31, 2010

I read some details on the Banpresto site and they said photography isn’t allowed when they preview the stuff that’s coming later in the year 🙁

PKSTARMAN said on Mar. 31, 2010

Great! I can read it now!

[…] Check out the full translation here addthis_pub = 'cortjezter'; addthis_hide_embed = false; addthis_options = 'delicious, digg, email, facebook, google, live, myspace, slashdot, stumbleupon, twitter'; Permalink […]

KingDarian said on Mar. 31, 2010

@Tomato Can’t someone start recording a video from their phone, then hold it up to their ear to pretend that they’re talking while aiming the camera at the stuff? 😛 We’ve gotta send in some starmen ninjas to find out what they’re selling!~

Poe said on Mar. 31, 2010

Man, they’re always so strict about photography at these events. Will they at least write what the new stuff will be on the site? If not, June isn’t that far away I guess… but still 🙁

Onion said on Mar. 31, 2010

Wow, great news!

There should be lots and lots of merchandise available for us merch fiends to scoop up in the near future. Awesome!

Please tell me I’m not the only one hoping for a plush Shark gang member.

IWANNAPIZZAAIRFRESHENER said on Mar. 31, 2010

The walking Mr.Saturn just made my day 😀

Maya said on Mar. 31, 2010

Haha, this is great. Also, I MUST know what the new merch is!

neonix said on Mar. 31, 2010

I’m hoping for a really cool big Ness figure. Maybe figures of the whole chosen four. How awesome that would look on atop my bookshelf..

Pigmask Private said on Apr. 1, 2010

This is… amazing.

Clawclaw said on Apr. 1, 2010

No offence to any Mr. Saturn fans, but I was getting sick of EVERY plush release being a Mr. Saturn since the series has so many other charming characters. Hearing this news makes me giddy.
Oh man what if they make Fobbies?

Pigmask Private said on Apr. 1, 2010

Fobbies would actually make me cringe and die. Now, I’ve got nothing against Fobbies, but GEEZ aren’t Mr. Saturns small and round enough?

Give me some Ness Figures, Franklin Badge Pillows, SOMTHING ORIGINAL!

Poe said on Apr. 1, 2010

Yeah, I think they’ve done as much as they can with the Saturns, so I hope they’re making something totally different this time.

neonix said on Apr. 1, 2010

Actually, a Franklin Badge pillow would be really cool. And that’s something I could see in a claw machine.

So is anyone thinking of sending letters to Banpresto again to ask them to bring these new toys to America? It could be worth a shot if they get a lot of letters about it.

BroBuzz said on Apr. 1, 2010

AWSOOOOME!

IWANNAPIZZAAIRFRESHENER said on Apr. 1, 2010

@clawclaw- Yeah, I agree that the overproduction of Mr.Saturn dolls is getting rather tired, but you have to admit that the walking Mr.Saturn is rather nifty

Satsy said on Apr. 1, 2010

I’m not even as interested in the M2 merch. I wanna know what kind of MOTHER merch they’re gonna have. I’m hoping figures. That’d be many kinds of awesome.

Batandy said on Apr. 2, 2010

Aww,super-deformed plushies of the characters would be cool

MoonSide said on Apr. 2, 2010

What do you mean?? There can never be enough Mr. Saturns!
Although, I would adore a Ana, Loid and Eve plushie…

TGP said on Oct. 2, 2010