More Funny MOTHER 3 Comics!
As you may remember, an EarthBound Zero prototype cart was put on eBay last month and was won buy our own fellow fan Roo for $1100. Roo is also an avid researcher and video-making guy, so naturally he made a detailed video about the prototype and information about all the EB0 prototypes. It’s interesting stuff, check it out!
For $1100, I would’ve hoped the prototype could also clean your house and make breakfast and stuff. Also: cat boxes are not good storage places for rare games 😛
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Hands On with the EB0 Prototype
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...