Just Slap EarthBound On It
As you may remember, an EarthBound Zero prototype cart was put on eBay last month and was won buy our own fellow fan Roo for $1100. Roo is also an avid researcher and video-making guy, so naturally he made a detailed video about the prototype and information about all the EB0 prototypes. It’s interesting stuff, check it out!
For $1100, I would’ve hoped the prototype could also clean your house and make breakfast and stuff. Also: cat boxes are not good storage places for rare games 😛
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Hands On with the EB0 Prototype
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!