MOTHER 3 in Retro Gamer
A little while back I came across a simple Mr. Saturn-themed game, the title of which translates to “Mr. Saturn Flies Through the Sky!” You can check it out here!
The story is that Mr. Saturn has run out of things to sell in his shop, so he needs to collect a bunch of stuff to stock up on. But sometimes Giygas’ bad guys will come and try to get in the way.
Basically, you have to collect the items and avoid the bad guys while also keeping your power up. It’s not a very hard game (at least it wasn’t for the five or ten minutes I played) but it’s still kind of neat. I think more variety and possibly some background music could’ve made it better.
There’s a high score list that gets cleared once in a while too, but given the age of the game it probably doesn’t get cleared much anymore. So if you want to get your name up there, this is your chance!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Flying Mr. Saturn Game
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...