Itoi Speaks From 9 Years in the Past
A little while back I came across a simple Mr. Saturn-themed game, the title of which translates to “Mr. Saturn Flies Through the Sky!” You can check it out here!
The story is that Mr. Saturn has run out of things to sell in his shop, so he needs to collect a bunch of stuff to stock up on. But sometimes Giygas’ bad guys will come and try to get in the way.
Basically, you have to collect the items and avoid the bad guys while also keeping your power up. It’s not a very hard game (at least it wasn’t for the five or ten minutes I played) but it’s still kind of neat. I think more variety and possibly some background music could’ve made it better.
There’s a high score list that gets cleared once in a while too, but given the age of the game it probably doesn’t get cleared much anymore. So if you want to get your name up there, this is your chance!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Flying Mr. Saturn Game
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...