DIY EarthBound Poster Replacement
A little while back I came across a simple Mr. Saturn-themed game, the title of which translates to “Mr. Saturn Flies Through the Sky!” You can check it out here!
The story is that Mr. Saturn has run out of things to sell in his shop, so he needs to collect a bunch of stuff to stock up on. But sometimes Giygas’ bad guys will come and try to get in the way.
Basically, you have to collect the items and avoid the bad guys while also keeping your power up. It’s not a very hard game (at least it wasn’t for the five or ten minutes I played) but it’s still kind of neat. I think more variety and possibly some background music could’ve made it better.
There’s a high score list that gets cleared once in a while too, but given the age of the game it probably doesn’t get cleared much anymore. So if you want to get your name up there, this is your chance!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Flying Mr. Saturn Game
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!