Want an EarthBound Box?
A little while back I came across a simple Mr. Saturn-themed game, the title of which translates to “Mr. Saturn Flies Through the Sky!” You can check it out here!
The story is that Mr. Saturn has run out of things to sell in his shop, so he needs to collect a bunch of stuff to stock up on. But sometimes Giygas’ bad guys will come and try to get in the way.
Basically, you have to collect the items and avoid the bad guys while also keeping your power up. It’s not a very hard game (at least it wasn’t for the five or ten minutes I played) but it’s still kind of neat. I think more variety and possibly some background music could’ve made it better.
There’s a high score list that gets cleared once in a while too, but given the age of the game it probably doesn’t get cleared much anymore. So if you want to get your name up there, this is your chance!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Flying Mr. Saturn Game
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues