EarthBound is a Club Nintendo Reward
Last year there was an odd contest by Vans and Jones Soda. Rather than try to explain it, I’ll just link to the post I made about it last May.
Basically, one of the entries was based on EarthBound. It’s old news by now that the EarthBound entry won first place, as you can see on the official site.
The fact it won by such a huge margin is really cool… but does anyone know what happened afterward? Supposedly the shoe design was supposed to be on a whole bunch of Jones Soda bottles or something, but I haven’t heard anything about it or anyone finding these special bottles. Has anybody heard anything? I’d love to know!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound Shoes and Jones Soda
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound game guide Strategy Cheat Super Nintendo SNES Scratch Sniff Card
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...
- Mato: Like I’ve said many a time, I’ve never felt confident with my actual writing skills, and I had always sort of intended for there...