EB64 in Club Nintendo Magazine
Last year there was an odd contest by Vans and Jones Soda. Rather than try to explain it, I’ll just link to the post I made about it last May.
Basically, one of the entries was based on EarthBound. It’s old news by now that the EarthBound entry won first place, as you can see on the official site.
The fact it won by such a huge margin is really cool… but does anyone know what happened afterward? Supposedly the shoe design was supposed to be on a whole bunch of Jones Soda bottles or something, but I haven’t heard anything about it or anyone finding these special bottles. Has anybody heard anything? I’d love to know!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound Shoes and Jones Soda
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 NES mini figure strap Takara Japan
- ShadowSoul720: I’m doing an Earthbound Lets play on my YouTube account if anyone is interested in an up and coming New YouTuber!
- Yay: Finally, living in Utah is a benefit.
- magypsyparty: Ahh, fuzzy pickles, why does it have to be so far away!! It looks like a blast though!
- Jess: Awwww if only I lived closer!
- Matt: This is the same weekend as EVO 2015.