EarthBound Photographer’s Surprise
Last year there was an odd contest by Vans and Jones Soda. Rather than try to explain it, I’ll just link to the post I made about it last May.
Basically, one of the entries was based on EarthBound. It’s old news by now that the EarthBound entry won first place, as you can see on the official site.
The fact it won by such a huge margin is really cool… but does anyone know what happened afterward? Supposedly the shoe design was supposed to be on a whole bunch of Jones Soda bottles or something, but I haven’t heard anything about it or anyone finding these special bottles. Has anybody heard anything? I’d love to know!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound Shoes and Jones Soda
- Leeaux: Well Mother Anniversary.. I certainly wish you were getting more Smash love right now. Or an English release. But you know, the former is...
- Jungyin: Doesn’t Yahtzee love Metroid Prime though? He also likes Eternal Darkness, which isn’t Nintendo made but was exclusively on a...
- MikAve94: The subtleties of sarcasm goes over some people’s heads. Oh well, to their own.
- AwelCruiz: Yahtzee doesn’t have a bias against Nintendo. If anything, he doesn’t have a PRO Nintendo bias, since he didn’t grow...
- Mato: Yeah, I planned to make that a separate update, actually. I have lots of stuff to catch up with