Escargo Express in a Dungeon
Last year there was an odd contest by Vans and Jones Soda. Rather than try to explain it, I’ll just link to the post I made about it last May.
Basically, one of the entries was based on EarthBound. It’s old news by now that the EarthBound entry won first place, as you can see on the official site.
The fact it won by such a huge margin is really cool… but does anyone know what happened afterward? Supposedly the shoe design was supposed to be on a whole bunch of Jones Soda bottles or something, but I haven’t heard anything about it or anyone finding these special bottles. Has anybody heard anything? I’d love to know!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound Shoes and Jones Soda
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Game Cartridge
- vince94: I bet the translators and localizers didn’t know about/hadn’t played EB0. That’s understandable, as I remember from an...
- ninten: The white people of the translation foreigner I’m sorry. I’m Japanese. And will not be pardon. I be waiting.
- ChozoBoy: Does anybody have an image of the colored Mr. Saturn by Itoi?
- MagicCakeRyuka: If the Mother series was released in 2015 then it would make fans thrilled and my hopes for ness and lucas in the new ssb game.
- Anonymous: I wish Mother 2 was out already on the 3ds >.<