Weekly Round-Up #15
Last year there was an odd contest by Vans and Jones Soda. Rather than try to explain it, I’ll just link to the post I made about it last May.
Basically, one of the entries was based on EarthBound. It’s old news by now that the EarthBound entry won first place, as you can see on the official site.
The fact it won by such a huge margin is really cool… but does anyone know what happened afterward? Supposedly the shoe design was supposed to be on a whole bunch of Jones Soda bottles or something, but I haven’t heard anything about it or anyone finding these special bottles. Has anybody heard anything? I’d love to know!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound Shoes and Jones Soda
- jeffmaxwell: Well the Mother 2 Cast cover sold out ridiculously fast. Before it was even available to US customers!
- mariotti: “NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE.” ehhhh no australia
- Ballz: It was a typo and they’ve since fixed it on their site.
- Mato: Anonymous: I don’t know, I only know that 逆修 is related to Buddhist stuff, I’m not sure of the details. My guess is that...
- Anonymous: Shouldn’t it be 逆襲 or is 逆修 a Japanese pun or something?