EarthBound’s Marketing Campaign
Javi sent this in the other day:
A while back I made something for one of my class projects. It was a class magazine, and I decided to write up something for the review section. Well, yeah, I reviewed EarthBound. I designed it myself, except for the clay models of course. It’s not that great, and I wonder about other people’s EarthBound related projects… By the way, it’s 4 pages long.
That’s actually pretty slick looking for a class project! I’m sure people will have different opinions about the review score and all that stuff, but the overall score seems fair to me.
I guess this was also the basis for one of the custom ads on this site, the one that talks about evil trees and stuff 😛
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to EarthBound School Project
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...