Ye Olde Mr. Saturn Font
A little while back a set of EarthBound pogs showed up on eBay. I mentioned that it would be cool to see the old Nintendo Power catalog that listed them, and so “Flit” sent in a scan of said catalog. Here’s the stuff about the EarthBound Pogs:
Man, I should’ve gotten some, they were only $5 😯 The most recent set on eBay sold for $255!
I’m still confused though; this catalog says the pogs smell like pizza, but I haven’t heard one account of them ever actually smelling like pizza. If they did have a smell it’s probably worn off by now, but even back in the day the smelliness of the pogs was suspicious. Anybody have any insight into this?
Anyway, this catalog was Nintendo Power’s summer 1995 Super Power Supplies Catalog. If you’re interested, you can see the whole catalog here.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to EarthBound Pogs in Nintendo Power
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?