The Church of Ness
Since there’s been a bunch of EarthBound-related promotional stuff lately, I thought it might be good to quickly mention these things. These are photo slides of EarthBound stuff, sent by Nintendo’s PR company to media outlets for use in magaznes and whatnot. As far as I know, these two are the only ones known to exist, or at least are the only ones that are floating around out there in the public.
I forget the details, but someone sent them to Reid many years back, since he’s webmaster of Starmen.Net and all that. I also seem to recall that Reid might’ve since given them away as a prize for a contest or something. But I might be wrong. If anyone knows what’s up with these guys, let me know!
Also, I’m not even sure these photos were ever used in any of the magazines or promo materials I’ve seen. I haven’t really gone and checked though. It’d be cool if we could find instances where these slides were actually used.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound Photo Slides
- Anonymous: This is too cute. Also, for a while there, I was starting to think all Pokémon would appear.
- AwelCruiz: Hate to be “that guy”, but Banjo-Kazooie and Conker aren’t Nintendo properties. They may have been at one point, but...
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;