Nintendo Jokes About MOTHER 3 Translation
Not too long ago Bozo posted a really cool hack on the PK Hack message board. Basically, the idea is this:
- You gain a level with every 1 EXP.
- Every enemy gives 1 EXP.
- At level 99, your game ends.
The challenge is to try to get as far as you can, defeating as few enemies as possible. This is difficult because you’re gonna get hurt running away, and you’re not going to get very much money at all.
After some tests and some fixing, the final patch was posted, and you can download it here!
I haven’t tried it myself, but the concept sounds really cool and I hope I can find time to play it sometime. If you try it out, be sure to post your experiences you have here or on the PK Hack forum thread!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to EarthBound Level Challenge Hack!
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...