EarthBound Central Twitter
Not too long ago Bozo posted a really cool hack on the PK Hack message board. Basically, the idea is this:
- You gain a level with every 1 EXP.
- Every enemy gives 1 EXP.
- At level 99, your game ends.
The challenge is to try to get as far as you can, defeating as few enemies as possible. This is difficult because you’re gonna get hurt running away, and you’re not going to get very much money at all.
After some tests and some fixing, the final patch was posted, and you can download it here!
I haven’t tried it myself, but the concept sounds really cool and I hope I can find time to play it sometime. If you try it out, be sure to post your experiences you have here or on the PK Hack forum thread!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to EarthBound Level Challenge Hack!
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.