MOTHER / EB Zero Retrospective
Not too long ago Bozo posted a really cool hack on the PK Hack message board. Basically, the idea is this:
- You gain a level with every 1 EXP.
- Every enemy gives 1 EXP.
- At level 99, your game ends.
The challenge is to try to get as far as you can, defeating as few enemies as possible. This is difficult because you’re gonna get hurt running away, and you’re not going to get very much money at all.
After some tests and some fixing, the final patch was posted, and you can download it here!
I haven’t tried it myself, but the concept sounds really cool and I hope I can find time to play it sometime. If you try it out, be sure to post your experiences you have here or on the PK Hack forum thread!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to EarthBound Level Challenge Hack!
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...