Famitsu’s Review of MOTHER 3
Not too long ago Bozo posted a really cool hack on the PK Hack message board. Basically, the idea is this:
- You gain a level with every 1 EXP.
- Every enemy gives 1 EXP.
- At level 99, your game ends.
The challenge is to try to get as far as you can, defeating as few enemies as possible. This is difficult because you’re gonna get hurt running away, and you’re not going to get very much money at all.
After some tests and some fixing, the final patch was posted, and you can download it here!
I haven’t tried it myself, but the concept sounds really cool and I hope I can find time to play it sometime. If you try it out, be sure to post your experiences you have here or on the PK Hack forum thread!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Level Challenge Hack!
Leave a reply
- Co-Wink-Key-Dink Inc: I love how he bobs his head alot
- Real Madrid Jersey: I enjoyed your blog. It’s easy to read, the ctonent is good, and you’re an educated writer unlike most of the blogs I come...
- megamegaman247: I know this is a super old post but I put other in the poll and I want to explain gosh darn it! I am about 14 now and when I was a...
- GreenHippoArmada: Check this out:http://www.youtube.com/wat ch?v=JvKr2dmEP2Q
- 00an0: I dunno how to patch