Smash Brothers-ish F-F-Fire Remix
A few weeks ago a super-rare EarthBound ruler (used as a promotional item back in 1995) sold on eBay for quite a lot. Word about it spread throughout gaming sites, so someone else who had one put their ruler up for auction too.
The seller is new to eBay, so if you’re interested in the ruler it’s probably a good idea to ask plenty of questions and do plenty of research beforehand. But if you were sad that you missed the last EarthBound ruler, this is your rare second chance at one!
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to Another EarthBound Ruler for Sale
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...