Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
A few weeks ago a super-rare EarthBound ruler (used as a promotional item back in 1995) sold on eBay for quite a lot. Word about it spread throughout gaming sites, so someone else who had one put their ruler up for auction too.
The seller is new to eBay, so if you’re interested in the ruler it’s probably a good idea to ask plenty of questions and do plenty of research beforehand. But if you were sad that you missed the last EarthBound ruler, this is your rare second chance at one!
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to Another EarthBound Ruler for Sale
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic