EarthBound Zero: Source
Popular Posts:None found
March 18th, 2010 | EarthBound
The folks over at 1UP.com talk about EarthBound from time to time. This time it’s in a new article called Posthumous Cult Gaming, which looks at a few cult favorites and how fans have kept them alive over the years.
Very briefly, it has:
- An interview with Reid
- A look at how the EarthBound fan community came about
- Some of the projects that fans have done
- A surprising lack of “The Screenshot” 😛
Check it out sometime. It also covers Chrono Trigger and Deus Ex, if you happen to like those!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to 1UP.com: Posthumous Cult Gaming
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.