Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW

February 1st, 2010 | Images, MOTHER 3

I came across this the other day on this site, which I recommend. Never mind the name, it comes from an old 4chan thing.

Anyway, here’s the pic!

click for large

I really like it a lot. I don’t know who made it, though. If anyone knows, lemme know!

26 Comments to Welcome to New Pork City

Acedio said on Feb. 1, 2010

TinEye hints that it’s possibly by a guy on DeviantArt named kagaminetim, but I don’t actually see it anywhere on his profile and it doesn’t look like his other art is this good.

I like this site, though, Mato 🙂 Thanks for the link.

curiouspasserby said on Feb. 1, 2010

Awesome!

PsychedelicStarman said on Feb. 1, 2010

OH WOW!

That picture is really great! And same with the site, *bookmarked* I wish I could draw like that someday!

mr.yoshiboy64 said on Feb. 1, 2010

wow that might be my new backround

resetsurvivor said on Feb. 1, 2010

Holy Moai!
Fantastic!

It kind of reminds me of the Little Nemo cartoon.

..also I never *really* realized how many characters there are to select from in SSBB!

Ninji said on Feb. 1, 2010

That looks like the kind of city that I wanna live in 😀

Gishi said on Feb. 1, 2010

(日本人が描いた) MOTHER 関連のイラストを探すなら pixiv がよいでしょう。
moji-bake shite itara suimasen.
You can find lots of awesome MOTHER-related pics by Japanese artists at pixiv.

Swyldp said on Feb. 1, 2010

I love how chimera rides only cost 1 coin. Sounds like a dangerous way to make a business.

[…] Link addthis_pub = 'cortjezter'; addthis_hide_embed = false; addthis_options = 'delicious, digg, email, facebook, google, live, myspace, slashdot, stumbleupon, twitter'; Permalink […]

Bound2Mother said on Feb. 1, 2010

…that’s pretty awesome 😀

Genesys said on Feb. 1, 2010

You can try find the three pikmin, lol.

Matt said on Feb. 1, 2010

I guess the name of the site is a nod to “F*ck Yeak, Seaking!”?

JoeShmoe said on Feb. 1, 2010

And yet no references to the previous Smash games. Again. I find it hard to respect such fan works if they show no respect to the games that built ones like this… For shame.

A forgettable image, in that sense. Nicely done, for sure, but without respecting the franchise as a whole it’s just maddening.

Ninten Ness Lucas said on Feb. 1, 2010

I would like some mother 3 tips.
Is it a good a idea to give boney and duster some pencil rockets to fight masked man [1] in chapter 7 becuase their attacks don’t deal a lot of damage or any other ideas ( since i just got my phoenix wright justice for all copy i might not play for a while)
PLEASE RESPOND I NEED SOME HELP!

Chrissii said on Feb. 1, 2010

@JoeShmoe And why, pray tell, would there be references to old-school Smash Bros, in a level from Brawl?

I have a couple more that I’m fairly sure are from the same artist as this lovely pic:

They aren’t quite as EarthBound-esque as the New Pork one, but nice regardless 🙂

Poe said on Feb. 1, 2010

ninten ness lucas – you’d get more help if you posted on starmen.net’s mother 3 forum. Take your questions there.

shirokiryuu said on Feb. 2, 2010

Gishi is right, the artist is called “Sui”, but you need an account to look at pictures on pixiv, the japanese “deviantart”

Dagmer said on Feb. 2, 2010

Nicely done for Brawl, but he forgot about three things for completing that way, The Ultimate Chimera’s birds and buttons “Or hat, saw by the way my friend said before I played Mother 3” and Porky Statue with his toys

Ok said on Feb. 2, 2010

The little yellow birds are tied up on those blue Balloons that Link and Olimar are looking at. As the the buttons i guess that Diddy Kong and Pit are sitting on them.

neonix said on Feb. 2, 2010

Oh man, pixiv is amazing. I get lost on there for hours, starting form one image, then seeing related images that look awesome, and then checking that artist’s whole porfolio. It has the damn Youtube effect.

Yoshimad123 said on Feb. 2, 2010

I saw that a while back.
It’s awesome.

[…] Lo posto per condividere un po’ di gioia visiva. Non so chi è l’autore – se qualcuno lo sa lo faccia presente – ma l’immagine è bellabella, poi riguarda New Pork City e quindi la amiamo ancora di più. Fonte. […]

santiagoff said on Feb. 2, 2010

I’ve seen some similar pics on gelbooru

NeonSquid said on Feb. 2, 2010

Wow, that site has some cool pictures!

kalasad said on Feb. 3, 2010

Ooh, totally following this site on my Tumblr! <3

Earth Saturn said on Mar. 16, 2012

I love how all the characters from Brawl are there. That is so amazing.