Popular Posts:

None found

February 8th, 2010 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound

Miles V. sent this in a while back:

So what if all those Tenda tribes gathered together for a big ceremony? I’m sure it would have its own kind of quirkiness. I was thinking of world music when creating this in my past time. Not only is this my longest track made so far, but it includes over 30 instruments that made it possible. See how much you recognize. I have a reference in there, too. Enjoy!

…Not shy anymore.

download MP3

This is from his “Moonsidian” album. I posted another song from it here a while back.

9 Comments to The Tendas Have a Party

neonix said on Feb. 8, 2010

Is the album a WIP, or is it complete? I’d like to know where I can buy/download it from if/when it’s done.

Pigmask Private said on Feb. 8, 2010

I’d like to know as well. Both songs I’ve heard from the album rock.

JPLC said on Feb. 8, 2010

I would also like to know. This track definitely scratched an itch.

The Great Morgil said on Feb. 9, 2010

I like the tribal part at the beginning. It kinda reminds me of Star Fox Dino Planet. Though i haven’t played that game in years, i’m pretty sure i remember music like that.

Oh, and also like the music in Avatar.

neonix said on Feb. 9, 2010

Well, this is the guy’s site http://www.trigonymedia.net/

He commented on his Moonside remix and left his email.

Cedrick M said on Feb. 9, 2010

Epic. Win.

PKsaturn said on Feb. 11, 2010

sounds like it could be from avatar :0

Another One said on Feb. 16, 2010

What is that weird sound that you hear in Earthbound and Mother 3’s caves? What’s the instrument called? This song uses it too (such as at 1:34).

blahblah said on Jun. 28, 2010

TENDA!!!!!

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.