The EarthBound Equation
This is pretty old by now, but it’s still pretty neat.
For some reason I think it might’ve been the old Starmen.Net/EarthBound.Net staffer Mars who figured that out about 10 years ago. Maybe I’m remembering wrong though.
This wasn’t intentional, though. Tendas are called Gumis/Gummies in MOTHER 2. It’s just a neat coincidence in EarthBound 😛
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to The EarthBound Equation
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...