Hip Hop Mr. Saturn
A good while ago, I posted about a Saturn Valley music box that showed up on Yahoo Auctions Japan.
Well, resident collector man LucasTizma snagged it shortly after I posted about it. It recently arrived, and he was cool enough to make a video of it playing:
It’s a little underwhelming I think, but still kind of neat. I definitely agree that something like Eight Melodies in a music box would be pretty cool, though.
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Saturn Valley Music Box in Action
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...