M2 vs. EarthBound: Monkey Caves
eNot too long after those EarthBound promotional materials were recently auctioned off, a fellow by the name of Starman 99 contacted me and mentioned he happened to have one of the super-rare EarthBound rulers that were also used as promotional items back in 1995.
Luckily for collectors, he decided to put it up for auction here! This marks the first time I’ve ever seen one of these actually being sold in the many years I’ve been running EarthBound sites 😯
Super-rare EarthBound ruler!
Like the other promo materials from a few weeks ago, this EarthBound ruler was included in a set of promotional stuff sent to people in the press. For more details about the ruler, you can see here.
Supposedly all of these promo materials were included inside a Mach Pizza box that looked like a real pizza box. I’ve never seen one, and it’s hard to imagine many still exist, but it sure would be cool to have a full set of all this stuff for like an EarthBound museum or something 😛
Other Related Posts:
38 Comments to Rare EarthBound Ruler for Sale!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...