Fake MOTHER 3 DS Trailer
Okay, I think an EarthBound merchandise miracle is underway or something. All this cool, really rare stuff showing up every few days for weeks in a row 😯
The latest rare EarthBound merchandise to hit the auction block is a set of EarthBound pogs!
I never understood the appeal of pogs, even back in the day, but when they were popular Nintendo Power made several sets that you could order through the magazine. One was a set of EarthBound pogs, and it goes without saying that they’re quite hard to come by nowadays.
Also, according to Starmen.Net, the pogs are scratch n sniff and smell like pizza. I don’t think this has ever been confirmed, for some reason I think it might’ve just been an old rumor. If anyone gets these pogs or if anyone already owns a set of them, could you confirm/deny the smelliness claim?
Also, I remember there being a catalog in Nintendo Power that talked about these EarthBound pogs. Does anyone have a scan of that page? I’d love to see it again and share it on the site 😀
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to Rare EarthBound Pogs for Sale!
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.