The EarthBound Book Nintendo Said No To
Okay, I think an EarthBound merchandise miracle is underway or something. All this cool, really rare stuff showing up every few days for weeks in a row 😯
The latest rare EarthBound merchandise to hit the auction block is a set of EarthBound pogs!
I never understood the appeal of pogs, even back in the day, but when they were popular Nintendo Power made several sets that you could order through the magazine. One was a set of EarthBound pogs, and it goes without saying that they’re quite hard to come by nowadays.
Also, according to Starmen.Net, the pogs are scratch n sniff and smell like pizza. I don’t think this has ever been confirmed, for some reason I think it might’ve just been an old rumor. If anyone gets these pogs or if anyone already owns a set of them, could you confirm/deny the smelliness claim?
Also, I remember there being a catalog in Nintendo Power that talked about these EarthBound pogs. Does anyone have a scan of that page? I’d love to see it again and share it on the site 😀
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to Rare EarthBound Pogs for Sale!
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...