February 12th, 2010 | Events, MOTHER 3

I mentioned this in the latest weekly roundup, but I thought I’d mention it again.

Tomorrow evening, Greiv will be holding a mini-marathon of MOTHER 3 to raise funds for the Haiti relief efforts. You can find more details here!

16 Comments to MOTHER 3 for Haiti Starts Tomorrow

neonix said on Feb. 12, 2010

Excited for this, it should be fun. Hopefully I’ll be home for it tomorrow.

GmX said on Feb. 12, 2010

I’ll certainly be watching some of it. If not some, all of it. ๐Ÿ˜›
Hopefully I’ll be able to donate, though.

P Philosophy said on Feb. 12, 2010

Hope I could be there for this or at least put in a donation. Looking forward to it!

Ricardo said on Feb. 12, 2010

Hey, Mato, Did you read the message I sent to you? Thanks

Mato said on Feb. 12, 2010

Not sure, when and how did you send it?

Ricardo said on Feb. 12, 2010

February 7th
Sorry if I’ยดm annoying…

Ricardo said on Feb. 12, 2010

I sent it here:
tomato@starmen.net

Ninji said on Feb. 12, 2010

Man, this entire MOTHER 3 For Haiti seems like an awesome fundraiser! I’m so anxious to know what the prize for the raffle is…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Mato said on Feb. 12, 2010

Ricardo: Yeah I see it in there. I’m always behind on my e-mail so it takes me a while to answer stuff.

In answer to your question, pretty much every team is going super slow right now, it’s just the way it is for some reason. I don’t really have time to get more involved with them all right now so the best I can do is poke the teams and see what their statuses are.

neonix said on Feb. 13, 2010

Just curious, now that I read that answer, what was Ricardo’s question?

Mato said on Feb. 13, 2010

He was asking about the Latin American Spanish translation of Mother 3 and if he could work on it.

Anonymous said on Feb. 13, 2010

i have it on in two tabs. it sounds funny

Ricardo said on Feb. 13, 2010

Mato: Thanks! I wasn’t saying that i wanted to work on it, i said that, if the project was dead, i would like to work on it.
Anonymous: I don’t understand what you are trying to say….

Jim said on Feb. 15, 2010

At least the Spaniard translation is almost done. There honestly isn’t that much of a difference. It’s like saying we need a UK English translation of Mother 3. xD

Ricardo said on Feb. 17, 2010

Well Jim, even if we can understand de Spain Spanish, it has very wierd name translation like Pigmasks being Puercaretos.

Paula Polestar said on May. 24, 2012

LOL, the banner thing looks like it says “MOTHER for hair!”

Find Merchandise!