THE EarthBound Screenshot
First: This is not real. This is a fan creation.
I came across this video just now and thought it was kind of neat. Mostly it made me imagine how nice it would be if there was ever such an announcement.
I wonder how a DS version of MOTHER 3 (or any of the other games for that matter) would work. I’m guessing one screen would be relegated to stats or maps or something. I kind of hate it when games do that, but what else could there be? I guess something like Mr. Saturn commentary as you play the game (kind of like Disgaea had) would be neat.
Anyway, that’s just me thinking out loud. I doubt this will ever happen. BTW, you can get the box art used for this video here. It’s kind of neat. Colorful, if anything.
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to Fake MOTHER 3 DS Trailer
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?