Darn You, Ronald!
First: This is not real. This is a fan creation.
I came across this video just now and thought it was kind of neat. Mostly it made me imagine how nice it would be if there was ever such an announcement.
I wonder how a DS version of MOTHER 3 (or any of the other games for that matter) would work. I’m guessing one screen would be relegated to stats or maps or something. I kind of hate it when games do that, but what else could there be? I guess something like Mr. Saturn commentary as you play the game (kind of like Disgaea had) would be neat.
Anyway, that’s just me thinking out loud. I doubt this will ever happen. BTW, you can get the box art used for this video here. It’s kind of neat. Colorful, if anything.
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to Fake MOTHER 3 DS Trailer
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues