MOTHER on MSNBC
First: This is not real. This is a fan creation.
I came across this video just now and thought it was kind of neat. Mostly it made me imagine how nice it would be if there was ever such an announcement.
I wonder how a DS version of MOTHER 3 (or any of the other games for that matter) would work. I’m guessing one screen would be relegated to stats or maps or something. I kind of hate it when games do that, but what else could there be? I guess something like Mr. Saturn commentary as you play the game (kind of like Disgaea had) would be neat.
Anyway, that’s just me thinking out loud. I doubt this will ever happen. BTW, you can get the box art used for this video here. It’s kind of neat. Colorful, if anything.
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to Fake MOTHER 3 DS Trailer
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...