EarthBound Plushie Explosion!
Andy sent this in not too long ago:
Now, I’m not sure if this is anything really all that earth-shattering, but I am a casual blogger under the tumblr site: http://passthemilk.tumblr.com/
For the next week or so, I’ll be creating a new post or two everyday chronicling my creating of an Earthbound Zero Pippi rug for my brother and sister-in-law’s new baby. Thing is, the baby is due next Monday.
So I’m essentially trying to get some fan motivation by getting hits and comments on my blog for the next seven days in order to get this quilt done quality-like.
If this is too silly of a request, I COMPLETELY understand. I can never turn down both self-promoting and outside motivation.
Thanks for your time!
For more info and details, see here: The Ultimate Motivation Project
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EB Zero Baby Motivation Project
- crabbyRhys: This was a really cool interview! It makes me want to do something highlighting some of the games that had a big impact on me. Also, if...
- Xi: I’m really looking forward to future chapters of the Mother 3 translation notes. Thanks for all of your hard work!
- An E and two 8: I gotta say, that artwork with the lined up Starmen looks pretty cool.
- Zaxtur: That’s my hack! LOL. So funny. It’s been so long since I’ve touched it, I wouldn’t even know where to begin if I...
- eb64: is it possible to put mother 3 gba on n64 cartridge again?