EarthBound Plushie Explosion!
Andy sent this in not too long ago:
Now, I’m not sure if this is anything really all that earth-shattering, but I am a casual blogger under the tumblr site: http://passthemilk.tumblr.com/
For the next week or so, I’ll be creating a new post or two everyday chronicling my creating of an Earthbound Zero Pippi rug for my brother and sister-in-law’s new baby. Thing is, the baby is due next Monday.
So I’m essentially trying to get some fan motivation by getting hits and comments on my blog for the next seven days in order to get this quilt done quality-like.
If this is too silly of a request, I COMPLETELY understand. I can never turn down both self-promoting and outside motivation.
Thanks for your time!
For more info and details, see here: The Ultimate Motivation Project
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EB Zero Baby Motivation Project
- UbaNess: Similar sentiment that I have been seeing on here, I already bought Earthbound (of course, I am here commenting) but also many others that...
- Raiden: This looks pretty cool. I do have the rom file for the nes emulator but if the random encounters are anything like the original final...
- Vern: I’m actually quite excited by this, much more than any other fan hacks or projects lately – for any games. It’s like being...
- ThatDetectiveFellow: Club Nintendo in America is significantly better than in Europe, Europe’s one (at least that for the UK) is scarcely...
- Peel Z Union: Eartbound Zero better come on virtual console before this comes out or i’ll be forced to get this.