EarthBound Mention by AVGN
Andy sent this in not too long ago:
Now, I’m not sure if this is anything really all that earth-shattering, but I am a casual blogger under the tumblr site: http://passthemilk.tumblr.com/
For the next week or so, I’ll be creating a new post or two everyday chronicling my creating of an Earthbound Zero Pippi rug for my brother and sister-in-law’s new baby. Thing is, the baby is due next Monday.
So I’m essentially trying to get some fan motivation by getting hits and comments on my blog for the next seven days in order to get this quilt done quality-like.
If this is too silly of a request, I COMPLETELY understand. I can never turn down both self-promoting and outside motivation.
Thanks for your time!
For more info and details, see here: The Ultimate Motivation Project
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EB Zero Baby Motivation Project
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.