Women Love MOTHER 2
Andy sent this in not too long ago:
Now, I’m not sure if this is anything really all that earth-shattering, but I am a casual blogger under the tumblr site: http://passthemilk.tumblr.com/
For the next week or so, I’ll be creating a new post or two everyday chronicling my creating of an Earthbound Zero Pippi rug for my brother and sister-in-law’s new baby. Thing is, the baby is due next Monday.
So I’m essentially trying to get some fan motivation by getting hits and comments on my blog for the next seven days in order to get this quilt done quality-like.
If this is too silly of a request, I COMPLETELY understand. I can never turn down both self-promoting and outside motivation.
Thanks for your time!
For more info and details, see here: The Ultimate Motivation Project
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EB Zero Baby Motivation Project
- BreakinBenny: @game4brains Are you surprised the GBA games sound much better when their sounds are extracted through GBAMusRiper? I think...
- Iw: Hyperstar, I looked up the trophy in question you keep talking about when it comes to a “love interest”. If it’s the same one...
- Anonymous: Are you sure this wouldn’t be a great opportunity to rally the troops to put together a nice definitive localization of the Mother...
- Anonymous: Hyperstar96, incredibly literal interpretation of language is detrimental. Stop derailing conversation with it.
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 You completely missed the point I was making by focusing on a small mistake that I already corrected.