Some Unused Text in EarthBound
Remember that EarthBound display card that showed up on eBay the other day? Well, the auction ended, and the final price was $305.01 😯
EarthBound is well-known for its expensive merchandise these days, but even $300 is a surprise to me. Here are some other EarthBound things in the past that have been surprisingly expensive:
- EarthBound Zero prototype sells for $1500
- Someone bought a giant Mr. Saturn plush for $800 (see comments)
- EarthBound BOX sells for $80
- Opportunist tries to sell giant Mr. Saturn plush for $2000
- New copy of EarthBound sells for over $1000!
I’m sure there’s been other stuff, if you remember anything I’ve forgotten let me know. Also, I should give up my day job and become an EarthBound merchandise dealer 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EB Display Card Sells for $305
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!