MOTHER Remake Hack Preview
Remember that EarthBound display card that showed up on eBay the other day? Well, the auction ended, and the final price was $305.01 😯
EarthBound is well-known for its expensive merchandise these days, but even $300 is a surprise to me. Here are some other EarthBound things in the past that have been surprisingly expensive:
- EarthBound Zero prototype sells for $1500
- Someone bought a giant Mr. Saturn plush for $800 (see comments)
- EarthBound BOX sells for $80
- Opportunist tries to sell giant Mr. Saturn plush for $2000
- New copy of EarthBound sells for over $1000!
I’m sure there’s been other stuff, if you remember anything I’ve forgotten let me know. Also, I should give up my day job and become an EarthBound merchandise dealer 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EB Display Card Sells for $305
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...