EB Zero Remake Demo Video
Remember that EarthBound display card that showed up on eBay the other day? Well, the auction ended, and the final price was $305.01 😯
EarthBound is well-known for its expensive merchandise these days, but even $300 is a surprise to me. Here are some other EarthBound things in the past that have been surprisingly expensive:
- EarthBound Zero prototype sells for $1500
- Someone bought a giant Mr. Saturn plush for $800 (see comments)
- EarthBound BOX sells for $80
- Opportunist tries to sell giant Mr. Saturn plush for $2000
- New copy of EarthBound sells for over $1000!
I’m sure there’s been other stuff, if you remember anything I’ve forgotten let me know. Also, I should give up my day job and become an EarthBound merchandise dealer 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EB Display Card Sells for $305
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...