Remember that EarthBound display card that showed up on eBay the other day? Well, the auction ended, and the final price was $305.01 😯
EarthBound is well-known for its expensive merchandise these days, but even $300 is a surprise to me. Here are some other EarthBound things in the past that have been surprisingly expensive:
- EarthBound Zero prototype sells for $1500
- Someone bought a giant Mr. Saturn plush for $800 (see comments)
- EarthBound BOX sells for $80
- Opportunist tries to sell giant Mr. Saturn plush for $2000
- New copy of EarthBound sells for over $1000!
I’m sure there’s been other stuff, if you remember anything I’ve forgotten let me know. Also, I should give up my day job and become an EarthBound merchandise dealer 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EB Display Card Sells for $305
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues