MOTHER 2 by the Zippers
Remember that EarthBound display card that showed up on eBay the other day? Well, the auction ended, and the final price was $305.01 😯
EarthBound is well-known for its expensive merchandise these days, but even $300 is a surprise to me. Here are some other EarthBound things in the past that have been surprisingly expensive:
- EarthBound Zero prototype sells for $1500
- Someone bought a giant Mr. Saturn plush for $800 (see comments)
- EarthBound BOX sells for $80
- Opportunist tries to sell giant Mr. Saturn plush for $2000
- New copy of EarthBound sells for over $1000!
I’m sure there’s been other stuff, if you remember anything I’ve forgotten let me know. Also, I should give up my day job and become an EarthBound merchandise dealer 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EB Display Card Sells for $305
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...