Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Popular Posts:None found
That auction for EarthBound ruler that hit eBay earlier this week just ended. I managed to catch the last 30 seconds after someone mentioned it was almost over. It went to 305 or so, then suddenly it jumped to about 715 just seconds after that. It ended at $776.47.
I dunno who won it, but congratulations, you have a super-rare piece of EarthBound merchandise and history. Just don’t let any crows steal it from you 😯
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to EarthBound Ruler Sells for $776
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.