MOTHER 3 in LEGO Form
January 24th, 2010 | Weekly Round-Up
Not much time today, so this week’s weekly round-up shall be quick.
Last week the site passed the three million pageviews mark and the 250,000 unique visitors mark. Woo!
Okay, here’s what happened this past week elsewhere on the information superhighway.
- PK Bloggin: This Article Stinks
- Critical Compilation: EarthBound – analysis of EarthBound via opinions/info gathered from many blogs
I can’t possibly keep up with every single thing that happens in the EarthBound community, so if you’ve done something cool or if you know of something cool that belongs here, let me know!
Cool Auctions & Merchandise
Here’s some cool stuff from this past week that fans and collectors might want to check out. You can also see all the EarthBound / MOTHER stuff on eBay all gathered in one handy place here!
- MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box – Includes “Flanklin Badge”!
- MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box – looks to be in good condition
- MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box – good deal + funny Engrish description
- Very cool and rare MOTHER 2 choose-your-own-adventure book – has some neat pics, it’d be cool to translate this and make it an online game sometime!
- Video game music piano book w/ MOTHER 3 sheet music!
- MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushie – gettin’ rare!
And here’s some cool stuff on Yahoo! Auctions Japan:
And stuff on Amazon:
What’s Up With Itoi
- Nothing too interesting from Itoi this week, mostly stuff about the Olympics. I did notice a rise in the number of Mr. Saturns appearing in his office pics, though. Here are a couple.
Here’s this week’s Where’s Ness:
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Weekly Round-Up #54
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...