MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
Way back in 2008 (man it sounds weird saying that) Difegue made an EarthBound-themed Tetris fan game called Dakotris. You can download the game here!
The game also features the ability to play custom music, high score stuff, and block “flavors”, which is a lot like the “window flavor” system of EarthBound. Here are some examples:
You know how when you play a game like Tetris for too long you start to see the game playing out in your head when you close your eyes or try to sleep? Imagine if you played the Giygas-themed Tetris this game has to offer, mwa ha ha!
So get the game! It doesn’t stink like EarthBound!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Play Dakotris aka Mr. Saturn Tetris!
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...