Ness and Pokey Cosplay with a Friend!
Popular Posts:None found
Way back in 2008 (man it sounds weird saying that) Difegue made an EarthBound-themed Tetris fan game called Dakotris. You can download the game here!
The game also features the ability to play custom music, high score stuff, and block “flavors”, which is a lot like the “window flavor” system of EarthBound. Here are some examples:
You know how when you play a game like Tetris for too long you start to see the game playing out in your head when you close your eyes or try to sleep? Imagine if you played the Giygas-themed Tetris this game has to offer, mwa ha ha!
So get the game! It doesn’t stink like EarthBound!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Play Dakotris aka Mr. Saturn Tetris!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.