EarthBound Coffee Music Live
Way back in 2008 (man it sounds weird saying that) Difegue made an EarthBound-themed Tetris fan game called Dakotris. You can download the game here!
The game also features the ability to play custom music, high score stuff, and block “flavors”, which is a lot like the “window flavor” system of EarthBound. Here are some examples:
You know how when you play a game like Tetris for too long you start to see the game playing out in your head when you close your eyes or try to sleep? Imagine if you played the Giygas-themed Tetris this game has to offer, mwa ha ha!
So get the game! It doesn’t stink like EarthBound!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Play Dakotris aka Mr. Saturn Tetris!
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Nintendo SNES, 1995)
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues