MOTHER 3 Magypsy Debug Menus
In the history of the MOTHER series, there’ve been several released games and a few cancelled projects. But out of those, only one game made it out of Japan: EarthBound.
By now we all know the story and history of the series (if you don’t, see here), so I won’t go into that. But we can still play the “what if” game 😛
So today’s poll question is this: What if EarthBound Zero, or EarthBound 64, or MOTHER 1+2 HAD been officialy released in English? Would the series have gone on to be big enough for Nintendo to treat it like its other franchises? Or would those games have flopped and caused the series to be ignored just as it is today (or worse, if that’s even possible)?
What answereth thee? Click here to vote!
Other Related Posts:
89 Comments to Nintendo & EarthBound: What If?
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...