MOTHER 3 Store Display for Sale
In the history of the MOTHER series, there’ve been several released games and a few cancelled projects. But out of those, only one game made it out of Japan: EarthBound.
By now we all know the story and history of the series (if you don’t, see here), so I won’t go into that. But we can still play the “what if” game 😛
So today’s poll question is this: What if EarthBound Zero, or EarthBound 64, or MOTHER 1+2 HAD been officialy released in English? Would the series have gone on to be big enough for Nintendo to treat it like its other franchises? Or would those games have flopped and caused the series to be ignored just as it is today (or worse, if that’s even possible)?
What answereth thee? Click here to vote!
Other Related Posts:
89 Comments to Nintendo & EarthBound: What If?
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic