MOTHER 3 Plushie Mania!
In the history of the MOTHER series, there’ve been several released games and a few cancelled projects. But out of those, only one game made it out of Japan: EarthBound.
By now we all know the story and history of the series (if you don’t, see here), so I won’t go into that. But we can still play the “what if” game 😛
So today’s poll question is this: What if EarthBound Zero, or EarthBound 64, or MOTHER 1+2 HAD been officialy released in English? Would the series have gone on to be big enough for Nintendo to treat it like its other franchises? Or would those games have flopped and caused the series to be ignored just as it is today (or worse, if that’s even possible)?
What answereth thee? Click here to vote!
Other Related Posts:
89 Comments to Nintendo & EarthBound: What If?
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.