Hip Hop Mr. Saturn
Miles V. sent this in a while back and somehow I forgot about it:
Missing the fun of Apple GarageBand, I blew off stress from work by playing with new instruments. If this existed in Mother 3, it would have a 6-8-4 beat pattern, at least the beginning part. What became of this? Only your ears can tell you! Take a listen. Tak Tak Tak eal eal eal ist ist ist en. en. en.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Moonside Remix: Moonsidian
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...