You’ve Just Been Mushroomized
Many years ago, Nintendo Power sat down with Shigeru Miyamoto and asked him about Ocarina of Time and a few other games, including EarthBound 64. I forget the issue number, if anyone has it handy lemme know.
How is EarthBound 64 coming along?
Miyamoto: I think we can release EarthBound 64 by the end of the year.
Even though the game is canceled, I still kind of wish they’d show us more from what they did have finished. Even just more screens/videos. A copy of what they had at the 1999 Spaceworld event as a Virtual Console release or something would be cool too. Though obviously that’d never ever happen 😛
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Miyamoto and EarthBound 64
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!