Mr. Saturn for Breakfast!
I’ve kept on top of every EarthBound-related on eBay for the past year since opening this site, and an interesting trend I’ve noticed is that sellers will sometimes add the word “EarthBound” to their auction titles, even if EarthBound isn’t part of the auction. Especially the past month or so I’ve seen it happen several times a week.
The latest example (from today in fact) is a Sega Genesis.
Obviously this kind of tactic isn’t new and isn’t an EarthBound-only thing. I’ve just noticed that it’s been on the increase since this time last year with EarthBound. With all the fuss over the game’s collectibility and demand, it’s too bad Nintendo doesn’t show any signs of doing anything with it.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Just Slap EarthBound On It
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...