Introducing EarthBound Central Live!
I’ve kept on top of every EarthBound-related on eBay for the past year since opening this site, and an interesting trend I’ve noticed is that sellers will sometimes add the word “EarthBound” to their auction titles, even if EarthBound isn’t part of the auction. Especially the past month or so I’ve seen it happen several times a week.
The latest example (from today in fact) is a Sega Genesis.
Obviously this kind of tactic isn’t new and isn’t an EarthBound-only thing. I’ve just noticed that it’s been on the increase since this time last year with EarthBound. With all the fuss over the game’s collectibility and demand, it’s too bad Nintendo doesn’t show any signs of doing anything with it.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Just Slap EarthBound On It
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...