Hip Hop Mr. Saturn
I’ve kept on top of every EarthBound-related on eBay for the past year since opening this site, and an interesting trend I’ve noticed is that sellers will sometimes add the word “EarthBound” to their auction titles, even if EarthBound isn’t part of the auction. Especially the past month or so I’ve seen it happen several times a week.
The latest example (from today in fact) is a Sega Genesis.
Obviously this kind of tactic isn’t new and isn’t an EarthBound-only thing. I’ve just noticed that it’s been on the increase since this time last year with EarthBound. With all the fuss over the game’s collectibility and demand, it’s too bad Nintendo doesn’t show any signs of doing anything with it.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Just Slap EarthBound On It
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...