Checking out Japanese Arcades
I’ve kept on top of every EarthBound-related on eBay for the past year since opening this site, and an interesting trend I’ve noticed is that sellers will sometimes add the word “EarthBound” to their auction titles, even if EarthBound isn’t part of the auction. Especially the past month or so I’ve seen it happen several times a week.
The latest example (from today in fact) is a Sega Genesis.
Obviously this kind of tactic isn’t new and isn’t an EarthBound-only thing. I’ve just noticed that it’s been on the increase since this time last year with EarthBound. With all the fuss over the game’s collectibility and demand, it’s too bad Nintendo doesn’t show any signs of doing anything with it.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Just Slap EarthBound On It
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues