EarthBound Zero Prototype Info
It’s probably somewhat common knowledge now, but there’s a spot in an area outside Threed where enemies appear but are impossible to reach via normal means. Usually this enemy is a hippie, but sometimes it will be a cranky lady or an old party man.
A while back I documented some other interesting/rare enemy locations, which you can find here. If you need a new challenge for this old game, maybe try to find all of them the next time you play!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to How Did That Enemy Get There?
Leave a reply
- Benji: The Cover Makes a great wallpaper!
- Shannon Carr: I agree with Apple Kid. I’d love to have a Mother guide, even if it is in Japanese.
- Fjord: Animal crossing has a lot of cute references here and there of other nintendo franchises in all installments. New leaf just happens to feel...
- Lampi: Animal Crossing: City Folk had a Giygas reference! http://i.imgur.com/RN0fBCk.jpg
- Shane h: Most of us are not mad because the series is ended. It is just that the only game we can possibly play is mother 2, which is the only game...