Let’s Get Diamondized!
It’s probably somewhat common knowledge now, but there’s a spot in an area outside Threed where enemies appear but are impossible to reach via normal means. Usually this enemy is a hippie, but sometimes it will be a cranky lady or an old party man.
A while back I documented some other interesting/rare enemy locations, which you can find here. If you need a new challenge for this old game, maybe try to find all of them the next time you play!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to How Did That Enemy Get There?
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...