A Look at the MOTHER 2 Side
It’s probably somewhat common knowledge now, but there’s a spot in an area outside Threed where enemies appear but are impossible to reach via normal means. Usually this enemy is a hippie, but sometimes it will be a cranky lady or an old party man.
A while back I documented some other interesting/rare enemy locations, which you can find here. If you need a new challenge for this old game, maybe try to find all of them the next time you play!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to How Did That Enemy Get There?
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.