Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
It’s probably somewhat common knowledge now, but there’s a spot in an area outside Threed where enemies appear but are impossible to reach via normal means. Usually this enemy is a hippie, but sometimes it will be a cranky lady or an old party man.
A while back I documented some other interesting/rare enemy locations, which you can find here. If you need a new challenge for this old game, maybe try to find all of them the next time you play!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to How Did That Enemy Get There?
Featured Item on eBay:
Rare MOTHER 2 Doseisan Plush doll With trash box NEW Free ship
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?