MOTHER 3 Prices on the Rise
Remember that History of EarthBound documentary thing from a few weeks ago? If you do, then you probably remember that Joey D., the guy who made it, was also planning to post a review of the game, which he recently did.
Like with the previous videos, he does his research, which is always a plus 😀
First off, thank you so much for posting my EarthBound retrospective a couple of weeks ago. I never expected such a great response!
I’m just dropping a line to let you know that I’ve finally finished the companion video to that previous one – a review of EarthBound itself. If you’re interested, the links are below. (Still in 3 parts, but don’t worry, it runs about 10 minutes shorter!)
Pretty cool look at things. I especially liked the Japanese pronunciations 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound Video Review
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.