Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
Over on the Starmen.Net forums, Narkumi posted about a lucky find not too long ago:
Found one at a local used electronics store that sells everything(books, cds, dvds, current/old gen games) for $3.98, just last year. It was the cheapest SNES game they had. =/
Check absolutely everywhere. Pawnshops usually are the suckers that sell all their SNES games for like $5.00 each, regardless of their availability/demand.
That is INSANE. Seriously, look at the prices some people are selling EarthBound – cart only! – for: ouch ouch!
So when people say that you should check around local shops and places for good deals (especially with EarthBound), this is why.
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound for $3.95
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic