EarthBound From Other Things
Over on the Starmen.Net forums, Narkumi posted about a lucky find not too long ago:
Found one at a local used electronics store that sells everything(books, cds, dvds, current/old gen games) for $3.98, just last year. It was the cheapest SNES game they had. =/
Check absolutely everywhere. Pawnshops usually are the suckers that sell all their SNES games for like $5.00 each, regardless of their availability/demand.
That is INSANE. Seriously, look at the prices some people are selling EarthBound – cart only! – for: ouch ouch!
So when people say that you should check around local shops and places for good deals (especially with EarthBound), this is why.
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound for $3.95
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.