Mini-Update Megathon #3
Over on the Starmen.Net forums, Narkumi posted about a lucky find not too long ago:
Found one at a local used electronics store that sells everything(books, cds, dvds, current/old gen games) for $3.98, just last year. It was the cheapest SNES game they had. =/
Check absolutely everywhere. Pawnshops usually are the suckers that sell all their SNES games for like $5.00 each, regardless of their availability/demand.
That is INSANE. Seriously, look at the prices some people are selling EarthBound – cart only! – for: ouch ouch!
So when people say that you should check around local shops and places for good deals (especially with EarthBound), this is why.
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound for $3.95
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...