Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Over at tibori.com, there’s a bunch of classic game stuff rendered in the a 3D blocky way. Here’s what Onett looks like!
click to embiggen!
Kinda reminds me of that weird game called 3D Dot Heroes or whatever that looks like a fancy Legend of Zelda clone. This also makes me realize that EarthBound looks cool in so many different styles of graphics, whether its 2D, 3D, cel-shaded, blocky 3D, and such. I think the simple graphics are what make it so transformable.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound 3D Block Art Thing
- Hyper Emerson: A skull surrounded by a fetus mosaic that is also the villain’s earlier appearance turned upside down. Wow.
- Florn: Things look like things!
- Buck Fever: Guess you can say that Giygas did a 180 between games
- Esper: This… just blew my mind…
- wahowaho!: And i thought this was a common knowledge!!(030) i have noticed this for so long i’m pretty sure it is intentional,even more than...