More Nice MOTHER 3 Remixes
Over at tibori.com, there’s a bunch of classic game stuff rendered in the a 3D blocky way. Here’s what Onett looks like!
click to embiggen!
Kinda reminds me of that weird game called 3D Dot Heroes or whatever that looks like a fancy Legend of Zelda clone. This also makes me realize that EarthBound looks cool in so many different styles of graphics, whether its 2D, 3D, cel-shaded, blocky 3D, and such. I think the simple graphics are what make it so transformable.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound 3D Block Art Thing
- Jimshrimp: I like the pixel version more actually, it seems more authentic to the series, also like was brought up it’s probably less taxing...
- BhekzinTARI: What’s really going on in this world people?
- EBisumaru: The flying men are OP. Also, I don’t know how you enjoy any of these stages, EpicJackman. They’re mostly terrible.
- DJMankiewicz: Video games have hit the MAIN stream now!
- Bakersfield: I think Lucas is going to be DLC Oniglut