MOTHER MIDI Animation
Over at tibori.com, there’s a bunch of classic game stuff rendered in the a 3D blocky way. Here’s what Onett looks like!
click to embiggen!
Kinda reminds me of that weird game called 3D Dot Heroes or whatever that looks like a fancy Legend of Zelda clone. This also makes me realize that EarthBound looks cool in so many different styles of graphics, whether its 2D, 3D, cel-shaded, blocky 3D, and such. I think the simple graphics are what make it so transformable.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound 3D Block Art Thing
Featured Item on eBay:
2 Retro Earthbound Game Posters / Art Prints, Strategy Guide Nintendo Power Mag
- Raiden: Alright I hate to be a chatty cathy but let me narrow it down: Since it’s not official it shouldn’t be called Mother 4? So let...
- Raiden: Maybe I’m just stupid!lol
- Raiden: I have never called your opinion stupid Oh My. I’m just trying to understand it.
- OtherLurkingBlue: We should all be really upset about video games.
- Oh My: Anonymous, you’re basically accepting the developers’ deceit then.