Weekly Round-Up for Apr. 11, 2010
Over at tibori.com, there’s a bunch of classic game stuff rendered in the a 3D blocky way. Here’s what Onett looks like!
click to embiggen!
Kinda reminds me of that weird game called 3D Dot Heroes or whatever that looks like a fancy Legend of Zelda clone. This also makes me realize that EarthBound looks cool in so many different styles of graphics, whether its 2D, 3D, cel-shaded, blocky 3D, and such. I think the simple graphics are what make it so transformable.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound 3D Block Art Thing
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Game Guide Cheat Book FAMICOM TSUSHIN 1989 Japan Nintendo FREESHIP
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.