Itoi & Miyamoto MOTHER 3 Interview from 1999
Over at tibori.com, there’s a bunch of classic game stuff rendered in the a 3D blocky way. Here’s what Onett looks like!
click to embiggen!
Kinda reminds me of that weird game called 3D Dot Heroes or whatever that looks like a fancy Legend of Zelda clone. This also makes me realize that EarthBound looks cool in so many different styles of graphics, whether its 2D, 3D, cel-shaded, blocky 3D, and such. I think the simple graphics are what make it so transformable.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound 3D Block Art Thing
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo) Fully Tested
- eb64: i prefer porky alien capsule
- Anonymous: Something tells me the Ness amiibo well end up like the Marth one and be sold out pretty quickly.
- David: My friends getting me one on the day it comes out here!! (Which is like April something) So I don’t need to get the one from Japan.
- Hey Anon!: Aw darn! I don’t know if I should wait until I go to Japan this summer (I’m gonna try to do some mother merch scouting since...
- Pineapple King: They ask what the audience for this set would be. Obviously kids, adults and young women too!