More MOTHER 2 Straps Arrive!
Over at tibori.com, there’s a bunch of classic game stuff rendered in the a 3D blocky way. Here’s what Onett looks like!
click to embiggen!
Kinda reminds me of that weird game called 3D Dot Heroes or whatever that looks like a fancy Legend of Zelda clone. This also makes me realize that EarthBound looks cool in so many different styles of graphics, whether its 2D, 3D, cel-shaded, blocky 3D, and such. I think the simple graphics are what make it so transformable.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound 3D Block Art Thing
- Moonside: I won’t believe M3 in US til I see it myself. And if they continue with the trend of putting it on the Wii U (or making it N3DS...
- swifter43: hey, anonymous, I already said this earlier
- Anonymous: Mayo, IGN is reporting that Mother 3 is “rumored” for Wii U Virtual Console release in North America. What say you?
- swifter43: Schlupi,I was thinking the same thing! I hope it’s that he’s been contacted by Nintendo, even though I’ve played...
- Schlupi: Swifter stole the words out of my mouth. I am in disbelief but I want to believe that it’s happening. The fact that I haven’t...