EarthBound Fortress 2: Episode 1
Over at tibori.com, there’s a bunch of classic game stuff rendered in the a 3D blocky way. Here’s what Onett looks like!
click to embiggen!
Kinda reminds me of that weird game called 3D Dot Heroes or whatever that looks like a fancy Legend of Zelda clone. This also makes me realize that EarthBound looks cool in so many different styles of graphics, whether its 2D, 3D, cel-shaded, blocky 3D, and such. I think the simple graphics are what make it so transformable.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound 3D Block Art Thing
- Mato: MightyYT: I always love your work, so again, amazing job on this! Off the top of my head, I don’t know the significance of everything...
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: This was written very well. I just don’t agree w/ some of the obvious conjecture regarding porky and the ending....
- wow: That’s why I love our fandom.
- DavemanDeluxe: That article (and the two preceding it) might be the very best writing in video game commentary I’ve ever read. It’s...
- MightyYT: [Sorry for double-posting] On another topic, how do I change my avatar here?