Nintendo’s MOTHER 3-related Patent
I ran across this a while back on a forum somewhere I think. The guy had just started playing the MOTHER 3 fan translation.
Reminds me of what Itoi talked about in that huge interview he did about MOTHER 3. Just the simple act of being able to name stuff can add an extra layer of emotion, and it’s different for each player.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Character Naming Gets Personal
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.