MOTHER 3’s Ocho Makes a Cameo
I ran across this a while back on a forum somewhere I think. The guy had just started playing the MOTHER 3 fan translation.
Reminds me of what Itoi talked about in that huge interview he did about MOTHER 3. Just the simple act of being able to name stuff can add an extra layer of emotion, and it’s different for each player.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Character Naming Gets Personal
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...