MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Premonitions
I ran across this a while back on a forum somewhere I think. The guy had just started playing the MOTHER 3 fan translation.
Reminds me of what Itoi talked about in that huge interview he did about MOTHER 3. Just the simple act of being able to name stuff can add an extra layer of emotion, and it’s different for each player.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Character Naming Gets Personal
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues