Mr. Saturn for Breakfast!
Good ol’ Tansunn sent in this cool discovery:
I was browsing through the model files in Brawl and discovered an odd texture for onigiri in the Onett pack. I did some searching and finally discovered its location – hidden inside of a flower box where you’ll never be able to see it in game. Here is the location of the onigiri:
Here it is with the flower box and grass hidden so you can see it:
And here is the actual texture file itself:
I haven’t checked any other stages, but I’ll definitely report if I find anything else like this in any of the other stages.
Reminds me of that hidden Mr. Saturn sprite in a Metroid texture. The developers sure did like to hide stuff!
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to A Secret Rice Ball in Onett
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...