The Church of Ness
Hirokazu Tanaka, one of the main composers for the EarthBound/MOTHER series recently released a single called the “Hirokazu Tanaka Song”. Basically, he gathered ten other people named Hirokazu Tanaka and had them all sing a song about how they’re named Hirokazu Tanaka and how they didn’t pick the name themselves. You can check it out here:
The official description also included this bit:
The music is reminiscent of Hirokazu’s work on the Mother series, providing an upbeat, chiptune-esque backdrop for the surreal sound of an 11-Tanaka chorus singing about being named Hirokazu Tanaka
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to The Hirokazu Tanaka Song
- Anonymous: This is too cute. Also, for a while there, I was starting to think all Pokémon would appear.
- AwelCruiz: Hate to be “that guy”, but Banjo-Kazooie and Conker aren’t Nintendo properties. They may have been at one point, but...
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;