MOTHER Series in Nintendo World
Hirokazu Tanaka, one of the main composers for the EarthBound/MOTHER series recently released a single called the “Hirokazu Tanaka Song”. Basically, he gathered ten other people named Hirokazu Tanaka and had them all sing a song about how they’re named Hirokazu Tanaka and how they didn’t pick the name themselves. You can check it out here:
The official description also included this bit:
The music is reminiscent of Hirokazu’s work on the Mother series, providing an upbeat, chiptune-esque backdrop for the surreal sound of an 11-Tanaka chorus singing about being named Hirokazu Tanaka
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to The Hirokazu Tanaka Song
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues