Cool EarthBound Desktop Backgrounds
If EarthBound Zero were real, this is what fighting a crow from Ninten’s vantage point would look like. It’s actually kind of creepy somehow.
Thanks to Ness Hero for the pic!
You know what would be cool? If someone made an enemy guide for EarthBound or EarthBound Zero and used real-life pics for as much stuff as they could. Some of the robots and stuff might be hard to find but people are finding lookalike stuff all the time so I doubt it’d be impossible 😛
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Smokey the Crow Lives!
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...