Nintendo’s MOTHER 3-related Patent
If EarthBound Zero were real, this is what fighting a crow from Ninten’s vantage point would look like. It’s actually kind of creepy somehow.
Thanks to Ness Hero for the pic!
You know what would be cool? If someone made an enemy guide for EarthBound or EarthBound Zero and used real-life pics for as much stuff as they could. Some of the robots and stuff might be hard to find but people are finding lookalike stuff all the time so I doubt it’d be impossible 😛
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Smokey the Crow Lives!
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.