Japanese MOTHER 2 Food Gallery
If EarthBound Zero were real, this is what fighting a crow from Ninten’s vantage point would look like. It’s actually kind of creepy somehow.
Thanks to Ness Hero for the pic!
You know what would be cool? If someone made an enemy guide for EarthBound or EarthBound Zero and used real-life pics for as much stuff as they could. Some of the robots and stuff might be hard to find but people are finding lookalike stuff all the time so I doubt it’d be impossible 😛
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Smokey the Crow Lives!
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...