Earthbound SNES Super Nintendo Cartridge & Strategy Player's Guide

December 28th, 2009 | Merchandise, MOTHER 3

Ginrei is awesome! Check out her crochet work here, there’s some really good MOTHER series stuff there :D

Bee in the flower!

Also, while none of the MOTHER stuff is for sale, she has some other gaming-related stuff for sale that looks really cool, so give it a look!

24 Comments to MOTHER Crochet Figures

sticktendo said on Dec. 28, 2009

So THAT’S whats in Mr. Saturn coffee.

pooppoop said on Dec. 28, 2009

i always knew the stuff you drink at saturn valley was just the runoff from the hot spring. this must be the “to go” version

Faux said on Dec. 28, 2009

Poor Lucas, someone has a voodoo doll of him.

Ricardo said on Dec. 28, 2009

Earthbound Central doesn’t appear in Google. What’s goin’ on?

Ninji said on Dec. 28, 2009

I think Ginrei is the most skilled crochet maker I’ve ever seen, the magnificent things you can do with yarn…

blahmoomoo said on Dec. 28, 2009

Ricardo: Earthbound Central is within the top ten search results when I use the search term “earthbound”

no name given said on Dec. 28, 2009

For some reason Lucas looks a lot like Ness.

Jeagle101 said on Dec. 29, 2009

I like all the crochets Ginrei has. I’d buy some of them if we weren’t a little tight on money at the moment >:(

Yoshimad123 said on Dec. 29, 2009

Heh, I think I saw the Lucas and Boney one on starmen.net somwhere.
I really want ‘em. xD

resetsurvivor said on Dec. 29, 2009

I really like that Megaman Energy Tank cooler for the soda (beer?) ..although, wouldn’t that make it warmer? Hahaha.. Maybe it would work for some McCafe.

LucasTizma said on Dec. 29, 2009

Wow! Why are people so talented?! :D I want a museum of high-quality, fan-made MOTHER merch! :) Maybe one day…

Ginrei said on Dec. 29, 2009

Whaaaaat?! :D Haha, thanks! I’m glad you like them! I haven’t been selling any of the Mother stuff because I didn’t think it WOULD sell; I’ve only ever gotten one or two requests for Mr. Saturn. But if people are interested, I can certainly add anything to the shop… and I’ll be in the Artist Alley at this year’s Anime Central in Illinois and will have most of this stuff with me… so… Wow!! Thanks for the plug! :)

Lol said on Dec. 29, 2009

I made a crochet thing like that and it was 10
times better.

santiagoff said on Dec. 29, 2009

That looks way too cute o.O!

Ninji said on Dec. 29, 2009

@Ginrei, that stuff could sell hundreds if we spread the word about them, I think that your crotchets are the best, put ‘em in your shop, and I’ll buy ALL of them! :D Don’t doubt your abilities Ginrei, that’s some of the coolest fan-merchandise I’ve ever seen :) also @Lol, be quiet, you don’t have to be such a n00b and a loser about crotchet work, and I have a feeling that you’re lying…

PK-Lovin' said on Dec. 29, 2009

I wish I could make stuff like this. :( Anyone know how to make stuff like that?

LucasTizma said on Dec. 29, 2009

I’d seriously buy a custom Ninten, Loid, Ana, and Teddy!!! :D No joke. Also a Mr. Saturn and a Starman.

PK-Lovin' said on Dec. 29, 2009

And Mato, how much would you pay for this Stuff?

[...] Link addthis_pub = 'cortjezter'; addthis_hide_embed = false; addthis_options = 'delicious, digg, email, facebook, google, live, myspace, slashdot, stumbleupon, twitter'; Permalink [...]

Ilana_ said on Dec. 29, 2009

I totally would buy a Ness and a Lucas crochet. Oh, and a Masked Man, a Duster, a Rope Snake… XDD

Seriously!

Mr. Crosser said on Jan. 2, 2010

I’d be willing to buy some of my dad approves

motherman said on Jul. 24, 2010

CUTE! O,O

PSI rockin' said on Feb. 6, 2011

I AM SO GLAD MY MUM IS IN A CROCHETING HOBBY! She’s been trying a Dalek hat, and made my sister’s fav hat!

Ness1985 said on Apr. 13, 2012

I just want a Claus plush that I can love.