MOTHER 3 Plushie Mania!
Brownie Brown, the developer for MOTHER 3, has a new DSiWare game in Japan called “Kappa Road”. And it looks like Ocho the octopus from MOTHER 3 makes a cameo in the title screen:
(click to enlarge)
Except for the hat, it looks like it’s the same sprite with some possible small graphical touch-ups. If you look closely, you can also see a Pigmask helmet next to him:
You can see it all in this video, at about the 1:00 mark:
Thanks to Kyven and edward for the info and Portal-Kombat for spotting the mask!
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to MOTHER 3’s Ocho Makes a Cameo
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.