EarthBound Completed in 9 Minutes
December 5th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
Over at Destructoid they’ve been posting a list of the top 50 games of the past decade, and MOTHER 3 got a mighty high spot at #3. Check it out here.
There are two things of interest about this: one, I think had this been a magazine or any other site, MOTHER 3 wouldn’t have even been considered, and two, unlike some of the other “best game” magazine lists that have showed up on EB Central, this list seems to be well thought-out. At least to me, anyway.
Thanks to the throngs of people who sent in news about this. Seriously, people sent in news about this more than anything else ever here 😛
What do you think? Is MOTHER 3 deserving of that high a rank?
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to MOTHER 3: Decade’s 3rd Best Game
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!