December 5th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
Over at Destructoid they’ve been posting a list of the top 50 games of the past decade, and MOTHER 3 got a mighty high spot at #3. Check it out here.
There are two things of interest about this: one, I think had this been a magazine or any other site, MOTHER 3 wouldn’t have even been considered, and two, unlike some of the other “best game” magazine lists that have showed up on EB Central, this list seems to be well thought-out. At least to me, anyway.
Thanks to the throngs of people who sent in news about this. Seriously, people sent in news about this more than anything else ever here 😛
What do you think? Is MOTHER 3 deserving of that high a rank?
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to MOTHER 3: Decade’s 3rd Best Game
- Anonymous: This is too cute. Also, for a while there, I was starting to think all Pokémon would appear.
- AwelCruiz: Hate to be “that guy”, but Banjo-Kazooie and Conker aren’t Nintendo properties. They may have been at one point, but...
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;