The EarthBound Equation
December 5th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
Over at Destructoid they’ve been posting a list of the top 50 games of the past decade, and MOTHER 3 got a mighty high spot at #3. Check it out here.
There are two things of interest about this: one, I think had this been a magazine or any other site, MOTHER 3 wouldn’t have even been considered, and two, unlike some of the other “best game” magazine lists that have showed up on EB Central, this list seems to be well thought-out. At least to me, anyway.
Thanks to the throngs of people who sent in news about this. Seriously, people sent in news about this more than anything else ever here 😛
What do you think? Is MOTHER 3 deserving of that high a rank?
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to MOTHER 3: Decade’s 3rd Best Game
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...