An EarthBound Birthday Cake
A good while back, MarioFan3 made a bunch of really cool-sounding 8-bit renditions of MOTHER 3 music. And now some more is here! Check it out!
Alec’s Log House
Letter To You
I remember a good while back I saw someone trying to hack EarthBound Zero to be like MOTHER 3. It looked kind of cool and there was a screenshot or two that I can’t seem to find anymore. I think it would be cool to look at those screens while listening to these remixes and imagine what it would be like if video game systems had never evolved past the NES stage
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to More 8-Bit MOTHER 3 Music
- Anonymous: You’re making assumptions slanted by your pessimism surrounding the game, to a degree where you fallaciously metamorphosed what I...
- Oh My: Yes, it made sense for them to take advantage of Google results by calling it Mother 4, thereby granting them more interest from the Mother...
- Anonymous: “You’ve basically admitted that the developers named it that specifically for advertising purposes.” – Oh my “I...
- Oh My: I don’t see the problem. We’re arguing civilly. We’re not calling each other names or anything. It was your decision to...
- Some Guy: I have to agree with PSIPumpkin. Let’s move on.