MOTHER 3 Translation 1.1 Released
A good while back, MarioFan3 made a bunch of really cool-sounding 8-bit renditions of MOTHER 3 music. And now some more is here! Check it out!
Alec’s Log House
Letter To You
I remember a good while back I saw someone trying to hack EarthBound Zero to be like MOTHER 3. It looked kind of cool and there was a screenshot or two that I can’t seem to find anymore. I think it would be cool to look at those screens while listening to these remixes and imagine what it would be like if video game systems had never evolved past the NES stage
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to More 8-Bit MOTHER 3 Music
- DarklingDragon: Time sure does fly. I spent some time this week playing Earthbound on the virtual console.
- MysterySprite22: These are really cool. I wish I could have these. I don’t have any EB merchandise. I just drew pictures. That’s it.
- Mallowack: he’s right you know. the game’s a slog to start, it was designed to be simple (drawn by a child), it throws the creepy at...
- N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...
- Chivi-chivik: I need to make celebration pics for MOTHER and MOTHER 2′s anniversaries ASAP. I don’t need to bother about EarthBound tho...