Editing EarthBound’s Translation
A good while back, MarioFan3 made a bunch of really cool-sounding 8-bit renditions of MOTHER 3 music. And now some more is here! Check it out!
Alec’s Log House
Letter To You
I remember a good while back I saw someone trying to hack EarthBound Zero to be like MOTHER 3. It looked kind of cool and there was a screenshot or two that I can’t seem to find anymore. I think it would be cool to look at those screens while listening to these remixes and imagine what it would be like if video game systems had never evolved past the NES stage
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to More 8-Bit MOTHER 3 Music
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound SNES Prototype with COA Extremely Rare
- UbaNess: Similar sentiment that I have been seeing on here, I already bought Earthbound (of course, I am here commenting) but also many others that...
- Raiden: This looks pretty cool. I do have the rom file for the nes emulator but if the random encounters are anything like the original final...
- Vern: I’m actually quite excited by this, much more than any other fan hacks or projects lately – for any games. It’s like being...
- ThatDetectiveFellow: Club Nintendo in America is significantly better than in Europe, Europe’s one (at least that for the UK) is scarcely...
- Peel Z Union: Eartbound Zero better come on virtual console before this comes out or i’ll be forced to get this.