A good while back, MarioFan3 made a bunch of really cool-sounding 8-bit renditions of MOTHER 3 music. And now some more is here! Check it out!
Alec’s Log House
Letter To You
I remember a good while back I saw someone trying to hack EarthBound Zero to be like MOTHER 3. It looked kind of cool and there was a screenshot or two that I can’t seem to find anymore. I think it would be cool to look at those screens while listening to these remixes and imagine what it would be like if video game systems had never evolved past the NES stage 😛
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to More 8-Bit MOTHER 3 Music
- Mato: They’re scheduled to be released in the latter half of August, so nothing new to report yet.
- DarkPaladin156: @Yellowyoshi398 There was a chance for the Flying Man to be more in the Magicant stage, but for a reason he was made into his...
- YellowYoshi398: Mato, you made a post on this site earlier pointing out that a 3D model for Flying Man on the Magicant stage was seen in a...
- Dengar: Any updates on this?
- super mage: too much FF stuff