Ness is Ozzie Boy?
A good while back, MarioFan3 made a bunch of really cool-sounding 8-bit renditions of MOTHER 3 music. And now some more is here! Check it out!
Alec’s Log House
Letter To You
I remember a good while back I saw someone trying to hack EarthBound Zero to be like MOTHER 3. It looked kind of cool and there was a screenshot or two that I can’t seem to find anymore. I think it would be cool to look at those screens while listening to these remixes and imagine what it would be like if video game systems had never evolved past the NES stage
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to More 8-Bit MOTHER 3 Music
Leave a reply
- BusterTheFox: Man, talk about getting logged out all the time, this time even my username got erased. O_O That’s me up there… as...
- Anonymous: If you know how to play guitar (Like I do), there are a million ways you can tell he’s faking this. XD Maybe he actually knows how...
- MightyYT: Because of my wonderful experience playing EarthBound as a young boy in 199X, I eventually became part of the fan community at...
- Flami: It didn’t work for me, but maybe that’s because I’m using SNES9x to play EARTHBOUND.
- broomweed: Wow, thanks everyone for this support! @NESter, yes, it has terrible music (although I like its text display better), but Opinionated...