December 20th, 2009 | EarthBound, Merchandise, Videos

A good while back Starmen.Net held a YouTube video contest, and one of the prizes was a rare Mach Pizza air freshener. TomBobBlender won it with his insanely good Mario Paint compositions, and here we see him receiving his prize:

I wonder if it still smells like pizza.

Anyway, sometimes these things go for hundreds of dollars, though usually they go for less than that nowadays. I think it was actually this contest that caused their prices to spike last year 😛 In any case, if you can get your hands on one or win one, you are sure to have a good day.

12 Comments to Mach Pizza Air Freshener Unboxed

Ninji said on Dec. 20, 2009

Cool, wish I got mine in a present box like that… I think you’re theory is right Mato, they used to go up for hundreds of dollars, someone now wants it for 799.99 no joke! (it’s on Bonanzle) the previous Mach Pizza went for 88.00 and pidgezero_one won that, and the latest one went for 42.50 which I got!!! It still faintly smells of pizza!

Kyosuke said on Dec. 20, 2009

Gahh, I wanna smell it so bad!!

Joe said on Dec. 20, 2009

I am SO jealous!

Still… Such a dedicated MOTHER fan deserves a rare collector’s item such as that.

resetsurvivor said on Dec. 20, 2009

Hah! Even his ‘receiving the prize’ video deserves a prize!

P.S. I’m jealous of your Mario Paint in the box.

SmaMan said on Dec. 20, 2009

I actually heard the air fresheners lost their pizza smell pretty soon after opening. Still, it’s quite a collectors item.

santiagoff said on Dec. 20, 2009

When he put the air freshener next to Mario Paint… I kind of felt a sudden sense of cuteness invading me o.o

FinalstarmanDX said on Dec. 23, 2009

“Inside the present, was a present!” haha, I almost forgot that Tom won this in the PK Tube’n contest. I wish I could have one of those air fresheners

Soiherduliekeb said on Dec. 27, 2009

They lose their scent after one day……

guruzeth said on Feb. 1, 2010

Heh… believe it or not, that was originally mine. I originally got it back in ’96 and sent it to reid sometime around 2000 in lieu of a donation, and he used it as a prize years later. It’s cool to see it again in a video 🙂

Joe Z said on Mar. 16, 2010

it sounds stupid but…

I WANT ONE TOO!!!

gg said on Jul. 17, 2011

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA! There was a Mach Pizza air reshener inside!

Clockwork64 said on May. 15, 2012

Must smell like angles and mario made the ultimate
Pizza