December 1st, 2009 | EarthBound, Images

EarthBound fan Axl-fox writes:

There’s no much of Earthbound Merchandise around (specially if you live in a country with poor videogame culture like mine) so we have to make our very own merchandise

My manga teacher specializes at designing stickers, so I asked her to make some Earthbound related stickers and suggested to sell them at the next anime/manga expo

stickers2
click for larger

Thanks for showing some love to the earthbound series teacher! πŸ˜€ (and sorry for the bad quality)

18 Comments to Custom EarthBound Stickers

Marc said on Dec. 1, 2009

Ack. Why show it to me of I can’t buy it?
It was going straight on my christmas list.
My laptop wouldve looked so great with that on it.

LucasTizma said on Dec. 1, 2009

まじで?! Seriously though, can we possibly buy these (any others!)? They’re so awesome. I’d totally be willing to pay for a bunch of stickers.

Smaash_Ness said on Dec. 1, 2009

Cute!

curiouspasserby said on Dec. 1, 2009

Those are great! I wish I could buy some.

Yoshimad123 said on Dec. 1, 2009

Those are great.
I wish I could buy some!!

Felipe said on Dec. 1, 2009

Hm…
Where does he live?

Axl-fox said on Dec. 1, 2009

@Felipe: I live in Venezuela, I should ask my sensei to produce more of these stickers to sell them online xD

Jeagle101 said on Dec. 1, 2009

Those are really good!
…Now if I could actually get my hands on one πŸ™

Ninji said on Dec. 1, 2009

wowzers! Those are the best fan-made stickers I’ve ever seen…. If this goes good then maybe these will become popular, if you’re gonna sell these online could you please tell me what site I could get them at? your sensei is awesome Axl-fox!

LucasTizma said on Dec. 1, 2009

@Axl-fox: Yes, please! Seriously. πŸ˜€ I’ll buy some. She could even take advantage of my obsession for MOTHER merch and slowly release new “sticker sets” over time and poach me for all I’m worth. XD

Ilana_ said on Dec. 1, 2009

HOLY SHIT, I want one! *___*

Man, here where i live, just a few know Earthbound…and a number even smaller have played it.

I made just two people to like Earthbound. It’s nothing compared how much people i dragged to Zelda, for example (my other passion). XDD

Felipe said on Dec. 1, 2009

Cool. Here in Brazil (Yeah, I know most of you hate this country, most of the time I hate it too) videogame culture is also poor.

And your sticker are great πŸ™‚ Keep up the good work.

Kabal said on Dec. 1, 2009

Nice, I wish I had one, they r pretty cool xD

Vague Rant said on Dec. 1, 2009

Out of interest, what exactly is a manga teacher?

LucasTizma said on Dec. 1, 2009

@Vague Rant: I guess someone who teaches how to create manga. Good question. :-\

Felipe said on Dec. 2, 2009

@Vague Rant and LucasTizma: Yeah, that’s it. It’s like a teacher for drawing and manga techiniques such as movement, coloringe, etc.

Felipe said on Dec. 2, 2009

*coloring

Axl-fox said on Dec. 3, 2009

@Felipe: that’s right, she teaches me about different techniques to draw in japanese style (manga)

Find Merchandise!