Weeky Round-Up #7
YouTube user dudaw12 posted this yesterday. It’s a re-creation of Tazmily from EarthBound 64 in Mario 64. It’s not completely accurate due to technical limitations and the differences between the two games’ engines, but it’s still a neat look at what might have been.
I’ve made yet another fun level using Frauber’s wavefront obj importer.
This level is from the canceled game “MOTHER 3 N64″ aka “Earthbound 64″. This is not a model from the actual game; it’s only a remake. This was a pretty hard model to make because of all of the goofy graphics that the beta game used. Mario 64 can only support so many vertices that I could only manage to do one half of this level. I won’t release it because it has some glitches which make it a bit unstable.
I hope you MOTHER and SM64 fans like this
Thanks to BottleRocket for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to 3D Tazmily Recreated in Mario 64
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super NES, 1995)
- Mato: I would assume you could just patch the ROM on a computer and then put the patched ROM on your Android.
- Mr.Foppy42: Er, sorry if I’m COMPLETELY off-topic and if I sound like an idiot but… Is it possible to have the Mother 3 translation...
- Anonymous: “Effetist Hipister smashes Nuganess…” I don’t think you know what a hipster is, and I don’t know what an...
- Anonymous: “Calling my statement/opinion a conspiracy theory is borderline passive aggressive.” It’s true though…...
- Raiden: Well if this is a pointless argument then why don’t you leave FireFlyMelody?