Psychic Predicts MOTHER 3 for DS
YouTube user dudaw12 posted this yesterday. It’s a re-creation of Tazmily from EarthBound 64 in Mario 64. It’s not completely accurate due to technical limitations and the differences between the two games’ engines, but it’s still a neat look at what might have been.
I’ve made yet another fun level using Frauber’s wavefront obj importer.
This level is from the canceled game “MOTHER 3 N64” aka “Earthbound 64”. This is not a model from the actual game; it’s only a remake. This was a pretty hard model to make because of all of the goofy graphics that the beta game used. Mario 64 can only support so many vertices that I could only manage to do one half of this level. I won’t release it because it has some glitches which make it a bit unstable.
I hope you MOTHER and SM64 fans like this 🙂
Thanks to BottleRocket for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to 3D Tazmily Recreated in Mario 64
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.