Franklin Badge History & Details
YouTube user dudaw12 posted this yesterday. It’s a re-creation of Tazmily from EarthBound 64 in Mario 64. It’s not completely accurate due to technical limitations and the differences between the two games’ engines, but it’s still a neat look at what might have been.
I’ve made yet another fun level using Frauber’s wavefront obj importer.
This level is from the canceled game “MOTHER 3 N64″ aka “Earthbound 64″. This is not a model from the actual game; it’s only a remake. This was a pretty hard model to make because of all of the goofy graphics that the beta game used. Mario 64 can only support so many vertices that I could only manage to do one half of this level. I won’t release it because it has some glitches which make it a bit unstable.
I hope you MOTHER and SM64 fans like this
Thanks to BottleRocket for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to 3D Tazmily Recreated in Mario 64
- Buck Fever: Guess you can say that Giygas did a 180 between games
- Esper: This… just blew my mind…
- wahowaho!: And i thought this was a common knowledge!!(030) i have noticed this for so long i’m pretty sure it is intentional,even more than...
- STARM: QUICK! Spread this theory across the internet! The people must know!
- An E and two 8: Very good and interesting find. Fits pretty well with the fact that the Giygas you fight on Mother 2 is nothing but a corrupted...