MOTHER 3 Handbook Online Version
YouTube user dudaw12 posted this yesterday. It’s a re-creation of Tazmily from EarthBound 64 in Mario 64. It’s not completely accurate due to technical limitations and the differences between the two games’ engines, but it’s still a neat look at what might have been.
I’ve made yet another fun level using Frauber’s wavefront obj importer.
This level is from the canceled game “MOTHER 3 N64″ aka “Earthbound 64″. This is not a model from the actual game; it’s only a remake. This was a pretty hard model to make because of all of the goofy graphics that the beta game used. Mario 64 can only support so many vertices that I could only manage to do one half of this level. I won’t release it because it has some glitches which make it a bit unstable.
I hope you MOTHER and SM64 fans like this
Thanks to BottleRocket for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to 3D Tazmily Recreated in Mario 64
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo, SNES RPG) Cartridge Only - Tested and works (210)
- EBisumaru: Is Poo supposed to be some kind of girl? Or just a young kid which of being a boy?
- Chivi-chivik: No wait, those were the 9 and 10 comments, I failed >_<
- Chivi-chivik: By the way, it would be cool if this song was made into a videoclip as he tends to do. (9!! XD)
- Chivi-chivik: Just here to mess with everybody and say 8th comment!!
- Gokupooping: Goku will leave a really big poop on all of you if this continues.