EarthBound Teleport Bug?
YouTube user dudaw12 posted this yesterday. It’s a re-creation of Tazmily from EarthBound 64 in Mario 64. It’s not completely accurate due to technical limitations and the differences between the two games’ engines, but it’s still a neat look at what might have been.
I’ve made yet another fun level using Frauber’s wavefront obj importer.
This level is from the canceled game “MOTHER 3 N64″ aka “Earthbound 64″. This is not a model from the actual game; it’s only a remake. This was a pretty hard model to make because of all of the goofy graphics that the beta game used. Mario 64 can only support so many vertices that I could only manage to do one half of this level. I won’t release it because it has some glitches which make it a bit unstable.
I hope you MOTHER and SM64 fans like this
Thanks to BottleRocket for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to 3D Tazmily Recreated in Mario 64
- ninten: The white people of the translation foreigner I’m sorry. I’m Japanese. And will not be pardon. I be waiting.
- ChozoBoy: Does anybody have an image of the colored Mr. Saturn by Itoi?
- MagicCakeRyuka: If the Mother series was released in 2015 then it would make fans thrilled and my hopes for ness and lucas in the new ssb game.
- Anonymous: I wish Mother 2 was out already on the 3ds >.<
- Joe: I’m sure Ness will be in the game with no announcement.