Two Cool New MOTHER 3 Remixes
A while back someone asked me how you can tell the difference between a 2006 MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn and a 2009 one. Not knowing the answer, I asked the readers here. A few days later, neonix sent in this nice and detailed info 😀
The secret is in the tag. On front, the most noticeable difference is that the ’09 plushies don’t have the Mr. Saturn writing, but just the normal font that was in parentheses on the ’06 ones. The (R) that would be after the MOTHER logo is also missing on the 2009s.
On the back, the last two digits of the year are seen after the ST, the phone number has been changed, and some numbers towards the bottom are different (I don’t know Japanese, so maybe the writing in front of those numbers says what they are). Anyway, those are the differences I noticed. There might be more on the inside, but I don’t want to tear open the tags to find out.
So there you have it! Collectors and people curious about which one they have will probably find this info especially useful.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to 2006 vs. 2009 Mr. Saturn Plushes
- Macreen: Selling his belongings just to piss him off. Wow, what a asshole.
- Traiver: @GSUser I’m actually planning for an Arabic translation for Mother 3, I even prepared a Mr. Saturn font (but I’m still trying...
- Spark: When I’ll learn in 100% assembly language you have no permission to play EarthBound GBA Remake.Only I’ll give permission to...
- Kevin Claus: Hah nice! I got a mention on the show! The story is more or less true. I wanted to attend the entire weekend, then I was asked to be a...
- New Pork City in Angry Birds 2: I got Angry Birds 2, and New Pork City makes a special appearance as a level pack!