Unofficial Smash Bros. Poll
A while back someone asked me how you can tell the difference between a 2006 MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn and a 2009 one. Not knowing the answer, I asked the readers here. A few days later, neonix sent in this nice and detailed info
The secret is in the tag. On front, the most noticeable difference is that the ’09 plushies don’t have the Mr. Saturn writing, but just the normal font that was in parentheses on the ’06 ones. The (R) that would be after the MOTHER logo is also missing on the 2009s.
On the back, the last two digits of the year are seen after the ST, the phone number has been changed, and some numbers towards the bottom are different (I don’t know Japanese, so maybe the writing in front of those numbers says what they are). Anyway, those are the differences I noticed. There might be more on the inside, but I don’t want to tear open the tags to find out.
So there you have it! Collectors and people curious about which one they have will probably find this info especially useful.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to 2006 vs. 2009 Mr. Saturn Plushes
- Chivi-chivik: Actually that’s a GREAT idea if you’re thinking of making a story/game with battles and/or enemies. Making villains that...
- Mato: Okay, this is the end of this.
- Anonymous: I wonder if they were remade wed see what the original final battle in Mother 3 would be like.. Anyways ahem, Mother 3 came into mind...
- Anonymous: Itoi is awesome, thats pretty cool. Now wouldn’t it be cool if they remade all the Mother games into one collection and released...
- Oh My: Anonymous, you’re getting hostile and rude. You’re not winning any arguments like that. “It’s true though…” My I...