Music Video: I Am EarthBound
November 6th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
A couple people sent in news about a new item in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game that looks and acts just like the Rope Snake from MOTHER 3:
You can see it in action in the recent trailer. Check out 1:52 in particular.
So what do you think? Is it paying homage to MOTHER 3? Or is it just some really lucky coincidence? Or did Rope Snake gain his confidence back and move on to new games?
Other Related Posts:
83 Comments to Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound MOTHER 1 2 Poster
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...