Psychic Predicts MOTHER 3 for DS
November 6th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
A couple people sent in news about a new item in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game that looks and acts just like the Rope Snake from MOTHER 3:
You can see it in action in the recent trailer. Check out 1:52 in particular.
So what do you think? Is it paying homage to MOTHER 3? Or is it just some really lucky coincidence? Or did Rope Snake gain his confidence back and move on to new games?
Other Related Posts:
83 Comments to Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
Featured Item on eBay:
Nintendo EarthBound Mother 2 figure phone charm/keychain PAULA
- Adey: I hope Ness and Lucas will be there at the very least, I am getting a little worried though. I haven’t seen either one of them in any...
- Animegame97: Whenever I see something about Mother from Itoi I always think of 2 because it doesn’t seem like he talks about the others much...
- EBisumaru: I am Ear Bound
- FireflyMelody: Yeah, I thought of M2 first, too. ^.^ As for M3 enemies, I personally like Cleocatra. Then again, I’ve always been a...
- Chivi-chivik: Actually that’s a GREAT idea if you’re thinking of making a story/game with battles and/or enemies. Making villains that...