The EarthBound Fandom’s History
November 6th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
A couple people sent in news about a new item in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game that looks and acts just like the Rope Snake from MOTHER 3:
You can see it in action in the recent trailer. Check out 1:52 in particular.
So what do you think? Is it paying homage to MOTHER 3? Or is it just some really lucky coincidence? Or did Rope Snake gain his confidence back and move on to new games?
Other Related Posts:
83 Comments to Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
- Ness' Dad: Thanks for signing Ness’ hat!
- Nate1312: I got to attend the Camp, and all I can say is that you all did a fantastic job making it a truly one-of-a-kind experience. It was fun...
- Mato: Ryan: Thanks for the kind words! I always feel embarrassed when people say stuff like that to me 😛 As for Pokey, here’s his Twitter!...
- Bionicfemme: I’m gonna watch all of the streams over again and pretend I’ve gone back into a time machine to re-live the glory of this...
- Ryan: Btw, who played Pokey? Everyone was great but I thought the Pokey character was particularly tough and particularly well delivered.