Mini-Update Megathon #9
November 6th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
A couple people sent in news about a new item in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game that looks and acts just like the Rope Snake from MOTHER 3:
You can see it in action in the recent trailer. Check out 1:52 in particular.
So what do you think? Is it paying homage to MOTHER 3? Or is it just some really lucky coincidence? Or did Rope Snake gain his confidence back and move on to new games?
Other Related Posts:
83 Comments to Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
- Mother2fan: Since 1889, bitch!
- game4brains: To clarify my statement on the graphics being “awful”, I’m referring to how the GBA’s lack of a backlight...
- Anonymous: @Lloyd Jeffney Thanks for clarifying that.
- Lloyd Jeffney: @Anonymous There wasn’t a problem with the Octopus statue, it’s just in Japan it was used for a pun that would not work...
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...