Strange Enemy and Butterfly Spots
November 6th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
A couple people sent in news about a new item in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game that looks and acts just like the Rope Snake from MOTHER 3:
You can see it in action in the recent trailer. Check out 1:52 in particular.
So what do you think? Is it paying homage to MOTHER 3? Or is it just some really lucky coincidence? Or did Rope Snake gain his confidence back and move on to new games?
Other Related Posts:
83 Comments to Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
Featured Item on eBay:
GBA MOTHER 3 EARTHBOUND Import Japan Gameboy Advance 01
- UbaNess: Congratulations on the Kickstarter success! Proud to be a backer and can’t wait for the goodies
- AdmiralCrunch: This was the the last straw that overwhelmed my common sense and forced me to throw in for the whole goodie set. Really excited even...
- Anonymous: i dont know if anyone has seen this but the Porky trophy may be hinting to a mother 4 and 5! I could be wrong of course....
- Mato: Nice, the Kickstarter made it to the stretch goal! I gotta write a book now Jason: It’s legit, but it’s not public yet because...
- G: don’t get me or hate me for this but I am one of those people that don’t like this project. Just saying this is my opinion