EarthBound Across Generations
November 6th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
A couple people sent in news about a new item in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game that looks and acts just like the Rope Snake from MOTHER 3:
You can see it in action in the recent trailer. Check out 1:52 in particular.
So what do you think? Is it paying homage to MOTHER 3? Or is it just some really lucky coincidence? Or did Rope Snake gain his confidence back and move on to new games?
Other Related Posts:
83 Comments to Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...