Earth Bound Trademarks and Logos
November 6th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
A couple people sent in news about a new item in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game that looks and acts just like the Rope Snake from MOTHER 3:
You can see it in action in the recent trailer. Check out 1:52 in particular.
So what do you think? Is it paying homage to MOTHER 3? Or is it just some really lucky coincidence? Or did Rope Snake gain his confidence back and move on to new games?
Other Related Posts:
83 Comments to Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
- Esper: @Huks I don’t want to come of as an overzealous fan gushing about an indie RPG, so I’ll just say this. Undertale is the best...
- David B.: I know it’s on the flowchart, but DEFINITELY Mario & Luigi RPGs. The writing is very EarthBound-y at times, going from comic...
- Huks: *by none other than Half-Life 2, argh
- Huks: I should check out Undertale, I’ve read a lot of good things about it. Fun fact: the game currently has a Metacritic score of 97, which...
- abstract: Live-A-Live…I think it gets forgotten sometimes.