Hip Tanaka Discusses Composing MOTHER 2’s Music
In the past I wrote a couple articles about some of the similarities between EarthBound’s music and real-life music (see here and here), but YouTube user AgeOfPisces put together a very nice video showcasing some of the inspirations for the music in the game.
In hindsight I probably should’ve made a video like this for one of those above articles, but this one is probably better than anything I could’ve made 😛 Anyway, check the video out!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Where EarthBound Got Its Music
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.