A Saturn of Snow
November 15th, 2009 | Weekly Round-Up
Another week down already! I’m still trying out this newer & slimmer weekly round-up style. Anyway, let’s have a quick look at EarthBound stuff from around the web during this past week:
- The Endgame Absurdity
- My Top 10 SNES Games of All Time
- Build Your Own 8/16-bit Sculptures!
- hyperbound: Map Editing
- Perfil : Ness
- Mother 4: The Fangame
- Mother 3 Spieletagebuch Teil 2
I can’t possibly keep up with every single thing that happens in the EarthBound community, so if you’ve done something cool or if you know of something cool that belongs here, let me know!
Cool Auctions & Merchandise
Here’s some cool stuff that turned up this past week. Don’t forget you can also see all the EarthBound / MOTHER stuff on eBay all gathered in one handy place here!
- Mother 3 Perfect Guide – pretty good deal and out of print now I think
- Giant Mr. Saturn plushie – a bit much though
- MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box – decent price AND free shipping!
- Complete set of MOTHER 1+2 / EarthBound keychains! – quite rare by themselves, so a full set = 😯
- Rare MOTHER 1+2 cell phone cleaner with Prince Poo on it
- EarthBound / Mother special insert – I think this came with the cell phone cleaners or the keychains
- Mach Pizza Air Freshener! – the holy grail of EarthBound collectors
- Rare MOTHER Famicom game guide from 1989 – nab it if you’re a collector!
- Good deal on a copy of EarthBound + a strategy guide
- EarthBound in mint condition
- 100% Complete EarthBound set
And here’s some cool stuff on Yahoo! Auctions Japan:
- MOTHER 2 Piano Book
- MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box for pretty cheap
- MOTHER 1+2 Piano Book
- MOTHER 1+2 Piano CD
- Some sort of cool-looking Mr. Saturn doujinshi I’ve never seen before
And stuff on Amazon:
- EarthBound copy for $72.97 this week – that’s a pretty good price, especially for Amazon
- EarthBound Player’s Guide for $24.99
What’s Up With Itoi
- Itoi’s 61st birthday happened this past week. It sounds like people who sent him happy birthday messages got a message in return. The messages were all the same and in Japanese, and I intend to translate it and post it here in the next few days, but it was basically a well thought out thank you message from Itoi himself.
Would you ever buy a $14 hamburger? I think I would, but only if I knew it was going to be super-top quality.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Weekly Round-Up #44
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.