EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE

November 5th, 2009 | EarthBound, Images

Mr. Saturn hangs at the beach as the sun sets!

(click to enlarge)

I can’t seem to find who took these pics, so if anyone knows, please let me know so I can give them credit.

I think a few other people have also sent in pictures of their EarthBound sand sculptures, I oughta post them sometime. Sand is cool.

11 Comments to Relaxing with Mr. Saturn

Poe said on Nov. 5, 2009

TheJorsh took those pics: http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Fan/Forum/48692/page/79#post1430911

I love that second one 🙂

santiagoff said on Nov. 5, 2009

Awww, that’s cute <3

Curiouspasserby said on Nov. 5, 2009

The form of the Mr. Saturn was inexplicable!

Those are awesome, TheJorsh did a great job. I kind of remember making a Starman once, but It wasn’t great, and it fell over before I could snap a pic 🙁

Lance said on Nov. 5, 2009

“Sand is cool”? From what I’ve heard, sand is rough and coarse and irritating, and it gets EVERYWHERE! ^_~

Ice Sage said on Nov. 5, 2009

That second picture is great. 🙂

Anonymous said on Nov. 5, 2009

Is it on Google Earth?

TheJorsh said on Nov. 5, 2009

Wow, I didn’t think any of my stuff would ever be good enough to show up on the front page of EBC! Sweet!
Also, thanks for the comments everybody.
Lance, It is kind of irritating at first, but you get used to it.
My family always go down to FL for the month of September every year and I usually don’t like it that much but I get used to it after a little bit.
Also, as you can see, it’s great for sculpting things. (And it’s free! XD)
Also I’m not exactly sure what the anonymous person above me means. I’m p. sure you won’t be able to see it in Google Earth though if that’s what you meant.

EBfan565 said on Nov. 5, 2009

aT sAnD wItH bEaCh. BOING!

rawpower7 said on Nov. 5, 2009

I remember the update that contained those photos. I thought they were very good.

Sisto said on Nov. 5, 2009

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Chewy said on Nov. 7, 2009

The sunset pic has actually been my desktop wallpaper 😎 Sweet stuff dude.