The MOTHER 3 E-mail
Yesterday Itoi’s site/company held a small event about IT stuff and broadcasted it online. While waiting for things to get set up, he would write little messages to show the webcam. One of the messages included one of his signature weird-looking Mr. Saturn sketches:
Mr. Saturn is saying “Just a moment please”, written partly in kanji. Mr. Saturns aren’t supposed to know kanji (the MOTHER games are 99.9% kana-only) so Itoi also included the note “This is a fake Mr. Saturn that speaks in kanji”.
Not really noteworthy, but still kind of neat to see him still doing his Mr. Saturn doodles 😛
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Itoi’s Mr. Saturn Sketch
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.