Reggie Talks About MOTHER 3
November 11th, 2009 | Fan Games
For a good while now Chaisu and a team of EarthBound fans have been working on a fan game MOTHER series sequel called Mother 4. Obviously it’s not an official game, but with little hope for any new games or remakes in the MOTHER / EarthBound series (and even less hope of them being released outside of Japan), fans and fan games are what will continue to keep the series alive.
Anyway, the game’s site has tons more info and answers to questions than I can provide here, so here’s a look at some screenshots and music from the game:
And here are some music previews:
For a fan game, this is looking really good so far! If you’re interested, check out the project site for more info and details and such.
Other Related Posts:
80 Comments to MOTHER 4 Fan Game
- Prayer For Safety: Been following this for awhile, and am happy to see it coming along so nicely.
- Cory: I admire the dedication that’s going into this. I imagine it’s quite an undertaking.
- Mato: In that case, you should patch it manually using a different program like Tsukuyomi: http://www.romhacking.net/util ities/519/ The .ups file...
- Midna: Not to besmirch Mother 1′s good name or anything, but I’d say we’re coming up on the definitive version of the game. I...
- Raiden: I just downloaded the patch from your website Mato. I tried it today but it said “The application failed to initilize properly...