Weekly Round-Up #21
November 11th, 2009 | Fan Games
For a good while now Chaisu and a team of EarthBound fans have been working on a fan game MOTHER series sequel called Mother 4. Obviously it’s not an official game, but with little hope for any new games or remakes in the MOTHER / EarthBound series (and even less hope of them being released outside of Japan), fans and fan games are what will continue to keep the series alive.
Anyway, the game’s site has tons more info and answers to questions than I can provide here, so here’s a look at some screenshots and music from the game:
And here are some music previews:
For a fan game, this is looking really good so far! If you’re interested, check out the project site for more info and details and such.
Other Related Posts:
80 Comments to MOTHER 4 Fan Game
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...