MOTHER 1 Remake Hack Screenshots
November 11th, 2009 | Fan Games
For a good while now Chaisu and a team of EarthBound fans have been working on a fan game MOTHER series sequel called Mother 4. Obviously it’s not an official game, but with little hope for any new games or remakes in the MOTHER / EarthBound series (and even less hope of them being released outside of Japan), fans and fan games are what will continue to keep the series alive.
Anyway, the game’s site has tons more info and answers to questions than I can provide here, so here’s a look at some screenshots and music from the game:
And here are some music previews:
For a fan game, this is looking really good so far! If you’re interested, check out the project site for more info and details and such.
Other Related Posts:
80 Comments to MOTHER 4 Fan Game
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...
- Bubbleman: There was also another hint for Ness in the Nintendo Badge Arcade last week, where the bunny says something about ESP Kirby looking...