Enemy Encounter Rate Explosion
November 11th, 2009 | Fan Games
For a good while now Chaisu and a team of EarthBound fans have been working on a fan game MOTHER series sequel called Mother 4. Obviously it’s not an official game, but with little hope for any new games or remakes in the MOTHER / EarthBound series (and even less hope of them being released outside of Japan), fans and fan games are what will continue to keep the series alive.
Anyway, the game’s site has tons more info and answers to questions than I can provide here, so here’s a look at some screenshots and music from the game:
And here are some music previews:
For a fan game, this is looking really good so far! If you’re interested, check out the project site for more info and details and such.
Other Related Posts:
80 Comments to MOTHER 4 Fan Game
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Perfect Strategy Game Guide w/Map Book Japan Famicom FREESHIP RARE TM
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...
- Boodledump: This is awesome!